What Games are you replaying?

Warhammer 40k Dawn of War …
Good times, good times, started playing again with a couple of friends.

Dwarf Fortress (of course)
Dawn of War
Warhammer (& 40k)
Tales from the Borderlands

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga.

I don’t know how to transfer info from the Xbox 360 so I decided to start replaying it again.

And now I remember how ANNOYING the vehicle levels were. Especially the speeder one for Return of the Jedi.

5 Likes

Borderlands 2 and Jet Set Radio.

Knights of The Old Rebublic 2
I forgot how much I hated Peragus, it’s like an even more boring version of Taris.

2 Likes

I replayed the DS version of Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga a little while ago. I got to the first Episode 2 level, “Discovery on Kamino”, and during the cutscene where you encounter Jango, the game froze. I tried a few more times, but it was freezing at that same spot consistently. I switched from my 3DS XL to my DS Lite, and that cutscene played out just fine. I beat the level, and switched back to my preferred system.

The rest of the game played like normal.

Should I be concerned for my game and/or 3DS?

I recently started replaying The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

I hate those level’s with a passion.

1 Like

Replayed Portal recently, still holds up

1 Like

soooo i’ve started playing titanfall again if that counts

I am playing Dishonored over again. I literally fell in love with the game the second I stepped out of that boat docked in Dunwall tower.

I played Portal 1 and 2 for the first time the other day. It was awesome.

I’ve been replaying KOTOR 2 because my old file corrupted. I returned to the spot I needed to, and it’s AMAZING now. By far my favorite Star Wars game.

2 Likes

I have a kind of tradition to replay the Mass Effect trilogy every Christmas, so that happened. I just started replaying Deus Ex; otherwise known as the greatest game known to man.

I don’t buy a game to play it once.

So currently I’m swapping back and forth through upwards of 50 games as whim demands.

Now that I got a new computer to play Steam, I’m replaying KOTOR II because I have so many fond memories of it. I’m trying to do a 100% lightside playthrough.

1 Like

I’m replaying majority of PvZ 2, simce my phone doesn’t have the progress from my family’s ipad.

Ori and the Blind Forest, dont need to explain why.

I thought I was mostly done wth Team Fortress 2 since I bought the rest of the Orange Box and have been having lots of fun with Portal and Half Life 2, but a friend of mine downloaded the game so it’s been pretty fun doing co ops with me as Medic and him as Heavy, where we basically grab an easy win every time.

I’ve been replaying Half Life again, but this time on Hard mode.

In other news, I am awful at hard mode.

On one note, I pity your poor soul for having to play Rise of the Dark Spark, but to each his own. Though personally I am replaying Oblivion once again.

1 Like

I’ve been replaying Shovel Knight.

Despite have all my equipment from previous saves, the lack of checkpoints requires I get through each stage perfectly or practically start over.

1 Like