What games have you been playing lately?

Just got Metroid Prime Trilogy by recommendation of @MT_Zehvor, and I’ve been playing that a lot. Also, Fire Emblem series, by recommendation of @Bigthwomp.
Oh, I almost forgot: Twilight Princess HD.

1 Like

Recently got Diablo III for my birthday.
Finished the game on Hard. It was laughably easy.

Now all that’s left is Master, Expert, an- oh holy crap there are 13 levels of Torment.

Why are there 13 levels of Torment

I’ve been playing Doom and gotten back into playing Halo 5 as of late

I gotta get battlefield 1 soon though

Been playing Dishonored 2 since it came out, and I’m loving it so far!

Been playing some Bionicle Heroes. Really enjoying it.

Just wanted to up a post I made a long time ago now that someone brought it up to my attention. My grand total time for not playing games was…

Taken a month and a half ago. Right now I’ve been back to Dota 2, Dark Souls 1, some Reach with Meso and Eljay, as well as Left For Dead 2 with a real life friend of mine.

3 Likes

Randomly decided to revive this topic. I’ve been playing Final Fantasy VI and I got to say I can see why it’s so highly regarded, I love it so far, it’s a bit old but it’s a high quality game nonetheless.

I’ve been playing Breath of the Wild pretty much all of break so far. I also picked up Pokemon Moon again. My friend started up a Minecraft realm recently, so I was playing that pretty often before Breath of the Wild came out (though I guess that was a few weeks ago now).

1 Like

Halo Reach on the 360.

1 Like

Mass Effect Andromeda, having a pretty good time

1 Like

Nap simulator 9000, it’s a very refreshing game

I decided to pick up Pokémon Black after 5 years of inactivity. I managed the beat the Elite Four and catch Reshiram, now I’m just going around Unova to grab some of the other legendaries.

2 Likes

Been jumping between Ace Combat Infinity, Horizon: Zero Dawn and Black Ops 3 lately. Also played a bit of MWR today.

tmnt legends has taken up a lot of my time lately

So I just got Horizon Zero Dawn, and it really does remind me if G1 BIONICLE. The whole idea of tribes of people who have forgotten the truth about where they came from and live by superstition, while the very answer to what really happened lies in the leftovers from a futuristic past. The machines that roam the planet are also similar to rahi in the vain that they can act alive and can even be “corrupted”.

3 Likes

Terraria. So…much…terraria

2 Likes

I love that game, but it’s more fun with multiplayer. I did pick it up again recently, but it was just for a weekend. For some reason I wasn’t getting any lenses.

Recently my friend wanted to play modded Minecraft again, so I’ve been doing that. Also a lot of Dragon’s Dogma

Overwatch and Zelda: BotW

Ouija board

1 Like