What goldfish flavor is the best?

Goldfish, the snack that smiles back while you end it’s existence. They’re delicious. Everybody either does or should love them. They can be salty, or sweet, but only one flavor can be the best. So which is it?

I personally like the originals best with the purple ones as a close second. Overall I just don’t the sweet ones nearly as much. They’re really just over glorified fish shaped Graham crackers.

1 Like

The classic, or the cheddar flavor blasted.

2 Likes

goldfish are butt imo

1 Like

Pretzel and white cheddar are pretty get but as much as I hate to admit it, I actually enjoy the smore one

1 Like

Pretzel

I enjoyed the pizza-flavored ones iirc; haven’t had goldfish in a long time.

2 Likes

I only enjoy the cheddar blasted ones if it’s in tandem with the pretzel kind.

The pretzel ones are just taste like pretzels to me. And can you not quote spoilers?

They have pizza flavored goldfish?

Uh

I don’t eat goldfish

1 Like

The cheddar blasted ones and the original ones are S tier quality imo

3 Likes

Ah, a fellow man of culture I see.

Fresh out of the water

5 Likes

Yo true

Pretzel and Xtra Cheddar mix. Two best flavors in one carton.

1 Like

Ohhhhh yeah that stuff is amazing

1 Like

Pizza and Cheddar are the only correct answers to this–Original can go in the garbage, where it belongs.

I have spoken.

1 Like

My favorite Goldfish flavor is the Triple Cheese one with the three different types of cheese flavors its a nice combo and a good variety but Screaming Salt & Vinegar can go in the fire for all i care because it is so vinegar-y that it’ll burn your throat after a few

Pizza is the best. I think they used to make a flavor blasted pizza version but I haven’t seen that in the store in ages. A shame, that was my favorite.

1 Like

Seems like the general consensus is that pizza goldfish are the best.

1 Like

Flavor blasted are too salty, I like rainbow cheddar goldfish. The colors remind me of lego pieces.

1 Like

That’s me, but I don’t like green or orange goldfish.