What Grinds Your Gears?

Oh yeah. S’time for this topic.

What makes you mad? What agitates you? I’ve got a good one to start off with: Radio Stations.
They’re always playing the same cruddy songs every day. I’m sick of listening to the radio now because they never play anything good. Did you know that once I heard two radio stations playing the same freakin’ song with one station being about 10 seconds ahead of the other? Why? Because literally every station plays the same crap.

You know what else grinds my gears? You not making an intelligent and well thought out post on my topics, start typing. You.

29 Likes

All popular songs and music.

I’m looking at you, Frozen.

15 Likes

So many things… I’ll have to make the list in Google Docs first.

3 Likes

…lemme get back to you on this. I’ll be spending the next ten years writing my list.

10 Likes

Brah, don’t h8 on Frozen. You gotta Let It Go…

10 Likes

Teenage girls who think that liking the Avengers movies and Doctor Who makes them real nerds. They are so annoying.

Also the guys who think that playing Call of Duty makes them gamers.

And finally, the Shazam app using the word of power incorrectly. TAKE LEGAL ACTION ALREADY DC!

16 Likes

Get out. Our I’ll grind you with my gears :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Idiots, and hypocrites.

so basically politicians,

but just in general too.

thankfully this forum is a haven, I haven’t seen either yet.

this is what I mean by in general.
(by which I mean his examples, not him.)

11 Likes

Oh yeah, and the move Gear Grind from Pokemon.
Klinklank (or however you spell it) should not be that stronk

3 Likes

Hmmmmm… Probably that in class recently, we were talking about alien races and how they would or wouldn’t want to kill us, so I brought up Halo, briefly stating and I quote: “In the game Halo, there’s a group of aliens motivated by their religion to kill humans.” As soon as I say Halo, the entire class, who conveniently are all the people who hate everything I like, sigh or say Oh my god… As soon as I say Halo. But I still finished my sentence. D*** b*******!

6 Likes

@Political_Slime…? :stuck_out_tongue:

People on public buses get on my nerves. You know the ones: They have their bag or whatever next to them on the 2 person seat, so no one sits next to them. It’s one of the rudest things to do especially on a crowded bus like the one I ride.

6 Likes

thankfully I have a more legitimate reason to sit alone, I’m 6.5+, only one of me will fit in a seat.

wGmG:
my high school has a section outside for smoking, now I could care less if someone smokes,
but please finish the bloody thing before walking over to the door of the bus and blowing the last puff inside!
I’m soon going to talk to our principal about it, it happens almost every day!

5 Likes

The list goes on and on and on and on… strangers- no wait.

People that chew ice.

2 Likes

When your opponent disconnects during a Pokemon WiFi battle :confused:

1 Like

Bionicle sets that don’t have gears. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Bionicle sets that have gears.

6 Likes

I… Uh… Don’t know ANYONE who likes to do that.
Nope.

3 Likes

People
Yes, I went there
the kids at my school, people being smartasses, and other such things

1 Like

I’ll have a list when i can get away from my sisters… oh wait that’s one.