What Grinds Your Gears?

this person speaks the truth also today I wore my alter canon ■■■■■ and I had at least 10 what the faxon is that it gets soooo anoying

4 Likes

Well, props to you for buying the ■■■■■ and wearing it out. Fight the powah! #AlterCanon

-Mesonak

8 Likes

pop music radio stations. in particular, 100.9 FM

Notwithstanding we can’t know what station this is without knowing the general location of where you live

I dislike some radio stations that always presume that what they play is always your favorite choice, like classical stations that tout “playing the world’s best music” and Christian stations that tout “your favorite Christian music” and whatnot. Since “world’s best music” can be defined in a number of ways and Christian radio is stuck trying to balance worship and instrumentality and falls short on both, IMO.

1 Like

^^^^^^^^^^^^

They’re middle school students. it’s what they do. Things’ll settle down when you get to high school.

1 Like

I dunno why but this pic has started to really get my gears grinding

5 Likes

me too, it’s probably because a certain someone keeps using it

5 Likes

It rubbed me the wrong way when I first saw it.

4 Likes

For me it is graffiti, it is sometimes cool but just doing some stupid gang sign or letters just looks bad and unwanted, in my town there are some people who constantly do it on fences were I live and I hate it! It’s just not creative and unwanted!

2 Likes

I beg to differ.

What else is new?

Wait at the top I said it can be cool, I just hate the little symbols and stuff, I myself like something’s like the stuff on trains like giant eye balls and that stuff ! :grin:

To each their own, I guess.

1 Like

No last gen release of KH3 or KH2.8

The fact that a class based solely on learning about (but not playing) music exists.

2 Likes

I absolutely hate those people that are all like “Oh, I do ______, I’m so OCD/Autistic/Bipolar/etc.!”

No. Shut up. You have no idea what it’s like to be those things.

7 Likes

My friend pretends to act edgy and says she is a “proud gothic emo.”

I DON’T EVEN

5 Likes

what

If I may.

I also dislike how certain people use words like “autistic” to describe overemotional behavior. Because I have autism and my behavior goes in the exact opposite direction than the stereotype.

6 Likes

The current school system.

Parents that only love their children for their grades.

2 Likes