What Grinds Your Gears?

There’s a name for that.

It’s called The List.

Parents like that are on the top.

We don’t speak about what happens to the people on The List.

3 Likes

(think it has mild language in it)

I’ve noticed a lot of people saying they don’t like FNAF, but I honestly like it. I think what most people don’t like is some of the super fans of it. Also it just got to popular to fast and the games became rushed, which most people thought meant they weren’t good but for me they were! They had good gameplay and each one from 2-4 added to the lore. Say yah Huna has a point ( if you get that reference you get a Huna [but not really, more like a picture of a Huna])

1 Like

no, I just plain don’t like the games.

Wow. Two of my biggest gripes have not been mentioned by me at all.

• Overzealous fans.
  • Corrupt Politicians making unfulfillable promises.
3 Likes

I’ll take this moment to remind everyone that political and religious discussion isn’t allowed. There were some flare-ups earlier, and I just want to make sure that doesn’t happen again. Thank you.

3 Likes

:clap:
Good job, Eljay.

One thing I hate it when people use multiple exclamation marks.

“Oh my god that was so cool!!!”
or
“go now!!!”

frikin sillii

1 Like

4 Likes

This has been on my case for a while but people who constantly complain and moan about certain ‘tropes’ on MOCs such as the use of the Avohkii, Rahkshi heads, Nuva shoulders, etc because they’re ‘overused’. Personally, as long as these elements fit with the aesthetic of the MOC, or if its someone personal preference, that’s all that matters to me.

Another thing about MOCs that bugs me is when people complain about a MOCs backstory breaking the official canon. So a person wants to add their characters to certain events in the BIONICLE timeline that weren’t there in the first place, let them have the creative freedom to make the story how they like it.

6 Likes

When people who feel the need to be rude to a fandom or fandoms.

It seems really unnecessary and ridiculous most of the time, and usually involves dehumanizing anyone in the fandom.

1 Like

The time I have to wait for The Force Awakens to come out

4 Likes
  • People who judge you as an evil person just because your an Atheist
  • DC v Marvel: Dawn of Cranky Fanboys
  • 80% of the Youtube commenters
  • Batfleck haters
  • People who say they are huge Star Wars nerds when they still don’t know that stormtroopers aren’t all clones
  • Hipsters
3 Likes

Or, alternatively, people who judge all religious people as idiots and super conservative.

And ima stop there because we shouldn’t get to religious on here.

4 Likes
  • Some people who ask you who you want as president and then scrutinize you because it’s not who they want.
1 Like
  • children
  • adults
  • teenagers
  • infants
  • other

not necessarily in that order

2 Likes

Edgy

1 Like

I agree with all of these

But it’s a worthy cause.

I think we all do that :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s about as worthy as a ghoul bladder.