What Grinds Your Gears?

*edginess.

2 Likes

It doesn’t look that bad.

Unlike say the Emoji movie or the new Jumanji movie.

1 Like

People who attempt a logical argument against but they really have a flawed logical ground.

Like a total idiot I feel summoned to fix their logical fallacy and I cannot let the argument end when it’s going nowhere.

1 Like

Ppl that hate fidget spinners because I love the mainstreaming of ninjago and will accept it with open arms

3 Likes

What? What’re you saying? That sentence kind of doesn’t make sense. You hate people who hate fidget spinners why?

1 Like

I don’t like sand.

5 Likes

Right? It just gets everywhere

2 Likes

The lack of current anime that isn’t made for whiny teenagers.

Everyone’s obsession with trying to find political agendas in every movie that has come out since 2016.

5 Likes

Agreed, i want more psychological or depressing stuff.

There are the Evagelion Rebuild movies…

Those are pretty depressing…

Anyways, on the topic of gears grinding:

• Having my sisters fight almost every day while I watch them
  • Berserk going on hiatus until winter
1 Like

I like psychological and occasionally more depressing stuff if it’s needed, but I kind of mean more just the oversaturaion of series directed towards younger teens. It doesn’t have to be super mature or anything, I’m just tired of going on to Crunhyroll to see what’s new and more often then not it’s just the next entry in “scrawny 14 year old gets all the girls somehow”, only this time in a game, or with magic, or some other cringey thing. I’d actually not mind some more light hearted stuff for kids as well, besides Pokémon and the typical stuff like that. I would definitely like to see more mature shows too though, and I’m not referring to mature content, I’d like something with a more grown up attitude, but no pointless junk.

4 Likes

I hate mars bars

6 Likes

Slice of life (add harem to make it even more unholy) anime is beginning to annoy the piss outta me, so i definitely agree.

But I really do want more anime like Madoka Magica and Serial Experiments Lain. Stuff that really makes you think.

2 Likes

Fan fiction that sexualises something that was never meant to be sexualised.

11 Likes

This is why I like to avoid a lot of fan fiction.

4 Likes

Hence why I mainly stick to BIONICLE fanfiction.

2 Likes

Hence why I stick to HOT WHEELS fanfiction

BeAt ThAt

4 Likes

laughs darkly

1 Like

Unfortunately, not even that is 100% safe.

1 Like

risebell already said this in the original post but yeah, frickin radio stations

i’m not even exagerating when i say they always just keep playing the same 5 crappy songs

4 Likes