What happened to the Chima Big Box?

What?
I made a big thing, and took pictures. Now I don’t know what happened to them. Have the winners been announced? Was the contest closed with Chima? is anything happening?
Who knows?

4 Likes

Hmm, yeah I entered too. no reply ever came.

3 Likes

A similar thing has occurred a few times before with Lego. I remember the Life size Visorak contest from back when Web Of Shadows was released. They never announced the winner and it took over 10 years before i finally tracked down the winner via a random twitter post showing them posing next to the life-size Visorak.

I think Lego has a bad habit of not revealing the winner. Chances are high that the winner has been notified and possible even received the ‘big box’ however we probably wont see any pictures or anything of it. Similar to the winner of the Mask Maker contest for Bionicle recently, the winner never bothered to get in contact or share images of the golden Mask Of Creation that they won.

After a little bit of searching it seems the deadline was fluffed around a bit - originally the deadline was the 30th October however that seems conflicted in some blurry images from magazines i found. Its also stated it would have two (2) winners - so surprised we haven’t heard much from either if they’ve got it.

This topic is still active on Brickset so might have information if they are revealed.

2 Likes

Well, the winners were in the most recent issue of the lego magazine. Sadly I was not a winner.

1 Like

Who won, though?
There’s hope for me yet.

Want me to list the names?

Yes, please.
I’d like to set myself up as high as I can, there’s no way I’ll be disappointed.

Grand Prize:
CJ F.
Kendal & Chelsea T.

Runners Up:
Ezra C.
Chase J.
Gavin L.

2 Likes

Rats.
Blast.
Foiled again.
Thank you.

http://currentincarmel.com/creekside-middle-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

this.

2 Likes