What if battles

“Who would win” battles, where we propose who would win in a battle, no hold bar with what they have

so firstly, who would win,

MoCr empowered Kulta vs MoCt corrupted Umerak?

7 Likes

Probably the latter.

We’ve never seen Umarak the destroyer in action yet…but i’ll bet on Kulta because his mace staff looks like it would pack a wallop

3 Likes

Umarak.
He’s got a pretty awesome power, plus a powerful mask.

2 Likes

Well, assuming Umarak could use his mask, he could simply turn Kulta’s army against him. And if not, he could simply rip him to pieces with his bestial rage So… Yeah Umarak.
Now… who would win between The Bohrok swarms (2 Bahrag, 6 Bohrok Kal, and let’s say 120 bohrok and 120 bohrok va, 40 of each) and an army of Daleks (Davros and 248 of the new Daleks. Because even numbers.)?

5 Likes

Are Bohrok Va included?

2 Likes

The latter.

1 Like

Oh geez, I forgot about those guys. Yeah, lemme edit the post.
@JoeScibelli And why would that be?

2 Likes

That was in response to the first battle, by the way.

For the second, Daleks due to their near invincibility against basic weaponry.

1 Like

Well
Bohrok Va always have spare Krana
So the ‘brains’ of the Bohrok would last indefinitely
Plus the 6 Elite Bohrok Kal are strong as heck, along with the Bahrag Queens
And all the different types of Krana with different abilities could be really helpful as well.
I’d think the Bohork might win.

This might change after I get more info on Daleks and Bohrok and whatnot

1 Like

Magnetism, gravity and sound are far from basic weaponry. Plus, acid could destroy their armor depending on how powerful it is.
TO THE RESEARCH CAVE

1 Like

They can also disintegrate things instantly.

Wait… what? I could have sworn there was a scene where their blasts did damage to a ship, not just disintegrating the entire thing.

1 Like

Not large objects, but I doubt it would take more than a couple hits for a Bohrok.

Let me check.

EDIT: @Mayple alright, apparently they send a volt of electricity through a target, so I was wrong about that. However, this leads us to the question about whether Bohrok armor machinery is susceptible to electricity.

What about a Dark Hunter battle royale?

I feel like Kulta, having probably more willpower and, generally, control over himself, would probably win for strategy, plus he has the Mask Stealer Staff. If we are talking about brute force the situation changes…

Well we don’t know the full extent of Umi’s powers just yet, so we’ll kinda have to wait and see for that. But I still have a gut-feeling he’d win.

All right then.
I think this is a good fight.
Karn (Planeswalker) versus Artahka.
This fight takes place on Okoto, because that is unfamiliar territory for the both of them.

Tren Krom.
Annona.
The Energized Protodermis Entity.
Three characters who have never interacted in canon.
Assuming they were all trapped in an arena with no other beings around whatsoever, who would reign supreme, and why?

1 Like