What if Disney bought Bionicle?

This would never happen. Even if it did I honestly don’t know how it would go down, but if it goes down the same route as Star Wars this idea gets a big no from me.

3 Likes

So lets think of the ideal bionicle disney theme park land. A lot of people think the island of Mata Nui could work, I also think Metru Nui could work if they put it in Epcot or Tomorrowland. What about a Dinosaur like attraction with tons of animatronics in it ( The Legend of Bionicle: escape from the swarm), or maybe a boat ride (The Legend of Bionicle Bionicle: Ga Koro river voyage)? Maybe some one should do some fan art of this concept or make a full land overview?

3 Likes

If by that you mean a single Tilt-a-Whirl with Nuva statues and Technic pieces, then yes.

######Really…creepy Nuva statues…

11 Likes

5 words:

Magna-Wars:
Mata-Nui Awakens

Edit for Continuation of point:

During this new era, they’d do a soft reboot that was like a repeat of their first few years of the story, but with a Mary Sue-type character as their protagonist. The graphics would be much better, but the story wouldn’t have nearly as much substance to it.
Fans would be up in arms over the changes to the franchise, and this new era would all culminate in a rushed ending, that, while cramming in as much fan-service as they could, would still have the fans agreeing that the company could’ve done better.
(That, and some weird thing that no one saw coming of the female character who’s always wanted a better life than the desert world she grew up in making a weird choice for who she wanted to be her love-interest.)

(Seriously, though, I’m good with the Bara-Magna stuff for the most part; I nonetheless do find it interesting the similarities it has to the SW sequel trilogy, though.)

3 Likes

well disney is going to buy the planet in a couple of years, so them buying bioicle isn’t to far-fetched.

4 Likes

You know, that’s funny because it’s probably true :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Seeing as I somehow missed posting here…

I imagine Disney buying Bionicle would look something like this. :stuck_out_tongue:
(Shameless self-advert :stuck_out_tongue:)

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing that with all of us. :rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

is it just me, or does tahu look like he is made out of foam?

4 Likes

He kinda does.

1 Like

Thanks for the nightmare fuel

1 Like

News: Disney releases images of official designs for GALI (played by Katy Perry), and ONUA (Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson") for upcoming BIONIClE: Mask of Light 2020 live action remake.

No pictures have been shown, but it is confirmed that the popular singer, Rhianna, will play the character TAKANUVA in the upcoming film.

Director says, “We tried to keep [the characters’] classic looks, while also reimagining them in a more modern and realistic way.”

19 Likes

Thank you @Atobe_Brick for something that can fuel more nightmares than this:

11 Likes

Well, thanks a lot. There is no way I’m going to sleep tonight… or ever again…

4 Likes

But if disney buys bionicle there wouldn’t be any movies because there are no parents to horribly kill and use to traumatize children

5 Likes

Do keep me up to speed on live action Bionicle

…Not that I’m interest, pfft why would I be interest

6 Likes

Unless:
PLOT TWIST!:point_up:
They’ve become so lazy in their writing that they appreciate not having to put in any effort to make a “slice and dice the parents” scene.

Also, they might replace at least one of the characters who was actually humorous in the source material with a less iconic knock-off version played by Jeremy Renner.*

*:thinking:Wait a minute!:point_up: If they cast him as Metus, they’d become self-aware!:exploding_head:

4 Likes

Hahahahahaha…that’s not gonna happen.

1 Like

if you say so

7 Likes

Don’t jinx it, you bloody hamster juggler!

3 Likes