What if you could stop time?

Actually i may post a reply saying something on every topic because when time unfreezes they would all apear at once

2 Likes

We will all be DIO

3 Likes

Well, clearly, I would spend the extra time doing what it takes to uncover the secrets of the universe and doing so at whatever pace I deem reasonable. After all, it’s not like I’d be in a hurry.

1 Like

I would probably do it for my own gains.
Ex: stealing. Making elaborate pranks. Taking a Lego store’s worth of sets with no one the wiser.

I for one would rob several banks, kill some people, steal a better computer cause mine is garbage, and fool around until I get bored.

I would probably just take as much time as needed to figure out the answers to questions I’m too nice to ask people.

Do my daily tasks in an instant

I’d stop time whenever a new Glyos drop happens, so I can order my figures right when they are still in stock.

That or I’d mess with my friend a little (nothing extreme, just minor stuff).

If I could stop time I’d break into LEGO HQ and steal the sales data for BIONICLE.

After that I’d probably end all war and junk…

1 Like

I’d consider world genocide, for sure. :smiley:

Don’t ask.

1 Like

I killed all the Hate Groups, sneaky put all my Blue Phantom stories to a desk of a big Movie Production Company, found a single girl and marry her, & replaced Donald Trump with someone who been in a elected office as the RP Nod.

you know all those times when you put a lego piece down for a minute, but when you go back for it, it’s gone? well you didn’t misplace it, that was me.

2 Likes

Don’t we all think of that?

1 Like

go and finally get a fightstick

via dope illegal Russian heist memes of course

1 Like

Assuming I couldn’t get tired (because time is frozen)…
I would walk across the oceans to the middle east and make it so all Isis members shoot each other at the same time.
Then go into Donald Trump’s house, steal all his stuff, and give it to the poor.
That is, if I don’t get distracted and just wander around. :stuck_out_tongue:

Almost forgot

6 Likes

This topic…

…has made me legitimately afraid of some of you people.

15 Likes

And I’m here, doing summer work.

1 Like

Don’t worry, You are not one of my targets…yet…

4 Likes

As you should be :smiling_imp:

2 Likes