What if you could stop time?

Come now, sociopaths never hurt anyone…

Right?

2 Likes

Dont ever give me Power

2 Likes

Well, then.

3 Likes

So, how many of us would do the whole Quicksilver Days of Future Past thing and listen to music about time whilst doing our shenanigans? I know I would.

2 Likes

As would I.

1 Like

Oh, I totally would.
Hey, I might even save people from an exploding building.

I might blow up a building

2 Likes

I have many ideas, yet none of them are board friendly. Well, most of them anyway. More than half of them. Alright, at least 30% of my ideas aren’t board friendly… Probably.

I would expose every corrupt person I could. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I would probably kill some people, and I would freeze time to think of answers to questions.

2 Likes

saaaame

2 Likes

I’d go down south to Florida to see how an old friend is doing, come back, and on the way back stop at every Walmart and ToysRUs to…“buy” all the LEGO sets and Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.

EDIT: and take a marker and draw on the faces of all the important people.

4 Likes

Hah, If I could stop time Voporak would already be on his way to killing me and claiming the Mask of Time, and I don’t want my Avatar (and the ultimate secrets of the universe with it) to be in the hands of the Dark Hunters!

1 Like

But last time I checked, the Mask of Time couldn’t stop time. All it can do is make cool slow motion effects.

2 Likes

Maybe it can slow time down enough to almost stop it?
I don’t know.

1 Like

I can do that with any editing software though…

3 Likes

I’d use some Sharpie on the people I hate.

Also I would “borrow” some monies and take a bunch of stuff I like from the store and pay for it with the borrowed monies.

Also I’d finish my homework.

1 Like

I’d go to Burger King and eat some food thief and then I’d go to china and take the emperors clothes and wear them and take a selfie of me wearing them and then I’d go to England and take a selfie of me wearing the queens crown and then I’d go to micheal Jordan and all the best basketball players and take a selfie of me next to them

Lemme take a selfie

Oh yeah and I’d play that song the whole time