What is the Best Bionicle Game

Whether it’s one of the Video Games, Online Games or Board Games. What was your favourite?

1 Like

Da da da da da DAAAAAAAA da da DA da, DAA da da da da daaaaaa…
Da da da da da DAAAAAAAA da da DA da, DAA da da da da daaaaaa… DAAAA!
Daaaa da da da daa, DAAAA da da daa, DAAA da da daa da daaa…
DAAA da da daa da DAAA da da daa, DAAA da da da DA DA…

Daa, daa, daa, daa, daa, daa, daa, dii!

Repeat five times approx once every two minutes.

11 Likes

MNOG fulfilled its purpose the best out of any of the Bionicle games, if you ask me. Of the others, I can point to some that were also fine, but nothing that did their job so well.

See, we can’t exactly tell what song this is supposed to be if you don’t actually post the song. There are a lot of songs that go kind of like this.

5 Likes

MNOG (1 and 2) are the best, but my personal favorite is Bionicle Heroes. Mainly because the music is amazing.

4 Likes

It’s the hero mode in Bionicle heroes

I didn’t realize I had nostalgia for this game until I heard this.

As for objective best, I would have to say MNOG. It did such a good job of sitting back and letting the player explore Mata Nui, and made it a fun and engaging ride (unlike some games I know coughMNOGIIcough).

For personal favorites, I enjoyed MNOG, VNOG, Bionicle Heroes, and Glatorian Arena. Not saying they were necessarily great games, but I enjoyed them regardless.

7 Likes

The most fun game is building the set!

3 Likes

You’re not wrong

1 Like

Not really, and the background gives it away…

1 Like

I’m not hearing it in my head-parts. Seems to be a couple too many da’s.

1 Like

Uff… man… that is hard. I think I spent the most time in one of the gameboy games (the one where you play the matoran and the turaga) but I also loved the browser games and basically all of the other games aswell… I can not break it down to a single one.

2 Likes

Beside sets and story, BIONICLE has always been about atmosphere to me, and I think MNOG address this well. It offers an immersive look into the many cultural aspects of Mata Nui- its jobs, its beliefs, it’s structures, etc- all the while making it fun. The music and certain visual elements just add to this experience. I also enjoyed MNOG2, though the gameplay could get a bit tedious at times.

5 Likes

By far, MNOG is the greatest,

1 Like

You know… You repeat tons of times a world from my language…

1 Like

MNOG of course.

Why does this topic even exist :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

The Mata Nui Online Game 2 was something I spent many hours playing, and will always be very special to me.

1 Like

Yeah yeah yeah MNOG because why not.

Mnog1 ofc

2 Likes
  • Lego Bionicle (2001)
  • Bionicle: Matoran Adventures (2002)
  • Bionicle The Game (2003)
  • Bionicle: Maze of Shadows (2005)
  • Bionicle Heroes (2006)

0 voters

3 Likes

“Are there any good Bionicle video games we can play?”

“Could you rephrase that?”

“Are there any Bionicle video games we can play?”

“Yes.”

“Can we play them?”

“No.”

Let the record show that I will always love Bionicle: The Game. It might not be the best from an objective standpoint, but I will play that over most any other Bionicle game.

2 Likes