What is the best flavor of candy- we need to know for science purposes

That would be a darker shade of blue, darkened via the addition of violet. Blue, in its natural hue with neutral value and maximum intensity looks a little more like this:

Blue raspberry is typically brighter than this, due to decreased intensity and added white and green, making a color more like this:

This color, typically associated with blue raspberry, is known as Cyan. Cyan is usually known as a positive color, so if it makes you sad, you’re in the minority.

2 Likes

Point taken. to be fair you did say it tasted like Blue, not Cyan.

Maybe some you may read this!

1 Like

Well, Cyan is just a shade of blue, but I see your point. I don’t think even high blue looks very sad though, more… bold. Most high colors (or “pure” hues) look fairly bold and bright.

1 Like

It was just a off-handed joke anyway. But yeh.

Orange shall prevail.
For not only is it the superior colour, it is the superior flavor.

1 Like

Green Apple Gatorade is the best

It’s like liquid Jolly Rancher.

Plus I love normal green apples, and have half of one at lunch at school basically everyday.

And it’s not surprising that the best flavor is winning too.

2 Likes

Chocolate is a different candy in itself.

7 Likes

I voted for Not Blue Raspberry because I prefer watermelon.

3 Likes

You’re all crazy.

Nothing beats strawberry.

1 Like

I chose green apple, but it’s not true for skittles.
I can never forgive skittles for replacing my favorite skittle, lime, with green apple, thus making it so it would hijack the flavor of a handful of skittles and ruin it.

ALSO, WATERMELON IS BY FAR THE WORST CANDY FLAVOR GET OVER IT

Silly vegetarians, bacon flavor is the best.

8 Likes

The stupidity of this argument makes even Refuge Orcs seem smart.

1 Like

You guys are so “Professional”
I love it

1 Like

Lemon hard candy is rather refreshing, thou I also like strawberries and cherry as well.

I dont go for apple hard candy since I rather prefer the taste of regular apples more.

But no matter what sweet flavor you give me, im gonna enjoy it ether way.

Also have you tried banana juice on its own, not really as good as the actual fruit. Watermelons are good as vegetable and as a candy tho its also good b juas as juice as well (specially when you cool it down a bit).

My favourites are blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, apples, watermelons, and apples.

The actual correct answer is watermelon, but green apple, strawberry, lime and orange aren’t far behind. Unfortunately watermelon isn’t a choice, so I went with green apple. Oh well.
Also, I see many people talking about how certain flavors are “fake” but I wouldn’t say that’s an accurate statement. Every fruit candy flavor I’ve tasted tastes almost nothing like the actual fruit, though certain flavors do taste less like their real life counterparts (watermelon, grape, cherry). I’d argue candies aren’t necessarily trying to accurately replicate the flavor of a fruit, but rather simply using the natural sweetness of fruit as a reference point for their own unique flavors. That being said there actually is a legitimately fake flavor: blue raspberry, which doesn’t have a real life counterpart and is completely artificial.
To close this unnecessarily detailed post I would like to list the flavors of candy that I always throw out because I believe them to consistently be the worst flavors of almost every type of candy: cherry, banana and lemon.

1 Like

Does ttv flavor exist?

do I want to know what that would taste like

3 Likes

Frappes! :smile:

3 Likes

Salt and vinegar.

4 Likes