What Is The Rarest BIONICLE Mask You Own?

I have the gold mask from Titan Mata Nui. Because I am totally fabulous.

I’d say so. :slight_smile:

I own a Black Huna now, so that’s probably topping my list.

You lucky devil, I’ve been trying to get a misprint Huna for years. What other rare masks do you have?

Black noble Huna isn’t a misprint - there were two included in the Muaka & Kane-Ra set. Which means that it is 16 years old, though. I feel old now…

2 Likes

Huh, then I guess you got real lucky, did you buy just the mask or the whole set recently?

Y’know, I found that mask in a bulk LEGO bin at Bricks and Minifigs. As far as other rare masks go, I have several of the 2001 Noble and Great masks in the non-set colors, including a trans-blue Ruru and a Teal Miru. Pretty nice how it works out.

I’m trying to raise money to buy a prototype Tohunga, so pretty much everything is currently for sale.

1 Like

2001 brown kakama
I’m sad

I’ll definitely consider it after the Holiday season.

1 Like

The rarest mask is this strange peach colored Ruru. I got it from good will and I can’t find any information about it

2 Likes

Looks like a bleached orange one to me. Maybe was left in the sun for too long?

I don’t think it is really rare but, I think my rarest is Iruini’s mask

Trans-black Kaukau. Haven’t seen many of them around but I don’t know.
White Miru?
Gold Kakama and Akaku
The gold Ignika. Which I lucked out on and got in a bag of assorted parts.

And a whole lot of Krana :stuck_out_tongue:

Whoa! How did you get that Lime Huna!?! Is it a misprint? I’ve never seen that before!

Gold Pakari, Gold Kualsi, Krakaan, Green Faxon, Spinax head, Dume’s Mask, Maxilos mask, Dark Blue Ruru, and a Red Miru.

I have the golden Kualsi too

In 2001 they sold mask packs, which contained a random mask. This mask could be any of the Toa Mata or Turaga’s masks, each available in six different colors. That meant that each of the Toa Mata’s masks could be red, white, blue, brown, black, or green, and that the Turuaga’s masks could be orange, light grey, light blue, tan, dark grey, or lime. It’s quite useful for MOCing, and really a shame that the trend didn’t continue.

Sorry for the late response here—I definitely forgot Matau had the lime green masks! Whoops! When I first saw the Huna I thought it was Yellow—that would be an amazing misprinted color!

1 Like

Probably either my olmak, my dark gold kualsi, or my dark gold avohkii.

So,my dark gold Kualsi is a little rare. Now I realize I got Iruini for a cheap price… But I don’t really have any rare masks than this one

1 Like

This is not a mask but I didn’t feel that an entirely new topic was necessary for this.

I’ve recently gotten a golden lego games Dice. a promotional set only given out in german toysRus stores in 2010. probably the rarest lego thing i own. i got the release with a 1 dot tile incase anyone cares which one i got.

2 Likes