What Is The Rarest BIONICLE Mask You Own?

Mask of nonexistence

5 Likes

Dude rare? Super rare! Like 60-80 $ per mask Kaukau misprints.

4 Likes

I own:

Every version of the Ignika, Avohkii, and Krahkaan, as well as Axalara-T9 Lewa’s Mask, Rocktoh-T6 Pohatu’s Mask as well as a Gold Vahi.

2 Likes

I have a gold Vahi & Disk of Time. I bought them off Amazon for $20.
@CeeCee Where did you get the orange Vahi?

1 Like

Well I got all of those masks of ebay, but BS01 says it was “only available through promotions.”

I think your Gold one is more valuable though.

2 Likes

Weren’t they available on select vahki sets? Or were those just for the disks of time?..

Also, were could one obtain the golden mask of time back in the day?

1 Like

I got my Orange Vahi as a bonus from buying all four Infected Hau Nuva’s on eBay from some guy

3 Likes

pretty sure Gold Vahi was the Vahki one. orange was in the mask packs. it’s why the mask was orange in the Bohrok Kal animations.

4 Likes

Gotcha.

I think the gold Vahi was included in multiple “accessory packs,” which were basically giant tubs containing the parts of several sets, plus anywhere from 1-4 of the Vahi & 1-? of the Disk of Time.

3 Likes

you sir have won the internet

3 Likes

I also own one of these. I have the golden ignika mask (mask of life) but I don’t know how rare it is…

I was about to check how much people are selling it for, but it’s not even on bricklink!..

6 Likes

Only 200 Toa Mata Nui’s were ever made

so I guess

you got 1/200

4 Likes

2 Trans-lime Skull Scorpio masks.

2 Likes

Wait, what? Really?

1 Like

Now we need a picture of your SM wearing it.

Completely false. In the US you could find several at virtually every Toys ‘R’ Us and Lego store. Given that there are way more than 200 of those stores this is completely bumkus. It was however still limited edition and in an expensive set to boot so its still fairly rare.

edit:If you also take into acount the other countries that the set was available in you will find this to be beyond impossible.

11 Likes

huh

guess I’ve been living a lie

2 Likes

I HAVE ONE TOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Yeah, we established that ain’t true, I think, I’m not really paying attention…

2 Likes

ebay searching intensifies

4 Likes