What Is The Rarest BIONICLE Mask You Own?

I have a white mutated Olisi

3 Likes

… I was confused for a second than realized what you where talking about…

6 Likes

Dude I woould spend 15$ on the chrome hau mask on briclink.

Hey! That’s how much I’d pay for the Platinum Avokhii! :smiley:
/s

WAIT THERES ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD plz explain

@noob1234 Thats seriously in my need to get masks list. Lol

Edited for Double Post. Use the @ symbol to reply to multiple people in a post or just use it to reply to someone in one post so you don’t double post. Double posting is against the rules Just so you know.
~Chronicler

Forgot to put the ‘/s’ at the end, I fixed it

P.S. you double posted; of which is against the rules, you can edit you post to quote what noob said, and then tag Blue Beetle.
To quote just highlight what you would like to quote

1 Like

My rarest mask would have to be my infected hau from 01 Im pretty lucky to have one!

1 Like

I own a Metru blue Matatu

This user will be banned forever shortly for usage of rick roll -MT

EDIT: You’ll never take me alive mods! Never! (Grabs lightsaber and prepares for the duel to come)

5 Likes

The only masks I’ve got that might be valuable are an orange Vahi and a trans-blue Ruru. I seriously doubt the Ruru is anything special though. Used it as Turaga Nokama’s mask for years until I realized it wasn’t really her mask. That’s since been corrected.

A Metru blue Matatu?

Where did you get that from?

1 Like

this

or this

1 Like

The first one is the mutated one.

1 Like

For the record that’s Pridak’s feet

17 Likes

UDATE
Read index

4 Likes

I have like no masks since i got introduced to BIONICLE in 2009. But i got axalara t9 from my cousin so Lewa’s axalara t9 miru would be my rarest

1 Like

I HAS THE GOLDEN VAHI. Ebay people, round of a plause.

4 Likes

I used to have the golden vahi…then I lost it, anybody planning to do a trip to Costa Rica soon?

3 Likes

I’m going to Cancun sorry

Darn, somebody willing to do international shipping to Costa rica, I really need a golden vahi…preferably free :grin:

I went to a lot of trouble to get a broze Gali Mata Mask (KuaKua, right?)

Then I lost it!

*sniff

3 Likes