What is this and why does ehlek bite it?

I agree that it’s probably a lightstone. Maybe a mutated lightstone.

2 Likes

Or its a lightstone that someone carved into a different shape… I mean correct me if I’m wrong, but couldn’t a matoran have carved it to look better in the statue. And technically Ehlek doesn’t eat it… he just licks it. You can lick LEGO pieces… at least they dont say you can’t!

1 Like

An irradiated snickers bar that fell to the bottom of the pool if ya know what I mean :wink:

1 Like

Its some kind of crystal or stone - seems to be charged with energy which Ehlek drains from it (His spines seem to glow when he bites it)

1 Like

Wasn’t the very human statue holding it like the statue of liberty. And doesn’t the statue of Liberty hold a torch, and isn’t it on it’s own mini island which could one day be flooded. What I’m trying to say is that thing is probably just a glow stone and that Aqua Magna is a post apocalyptic earth. But mainly that it’s a glow stone so matoran can see.

2 Likes

Ahem.

1 Like

Bam LightStone end topic now!

@VictorianPanda Oh i remember that animation, so cool

Edited for Double Post - Slime
sup dood. you should totally check this topic out yo.

1 Like

Philosopher’s Stone.

3 Likes

I always thought it was just an energy source to power Ehlek’s electricity, which makes a lightstone mark a lot more sense

1 Like

Ehlek is a cat, you see. An unidentified object just fell in front of him, so he uses Bite to see what it is and if it’s food.

3 Likes

Quite a few cat reveals on the boards these days

2 Likes

As I recall (possibly inaccurately), it is a light stone used to decorate a monument to Mata Nui located near the Salt Pillars outside Mahri Nui. After the statue is smashed, Ehlek absorbs the energy from the lightstone, causing him to become bioluminescent, and apparently energizing his squid ammo. Possibly the lightstone was supercharged by the Mask of Life, since Dekar places the mask on the face of the Mata Nui statue before it gets smashed.

1 Like