What is your favorite Lego set?

The last tuesday, i cleaned my room, when i was organaised my boxless lego sets; i taken some minutes to think about my favorite Hero Factory sets.

And thats my list:
1.-Furno XL
2.-Witch Doctor
3.-Furno Bike
4.-Drop Ship
5,. Fire Lord
6.- Stringer Breakout
7.-Jet Rocka
8.-Evo XL Machine
9.-Core Hunter
10.-Von Nebula.

So, what are your own top 10?

3 Likes

I never really got enough Hero Factory sets to have a top 10, but here are some honorable mentions:

Evo 2.0 - a simple guy, but I guess I just love the color scheme. The only 2.0 set I got, but definitely my favorite.

Rotor - never actually got this guy, but he’s probably my favorite of the 1.0 villains. Maybe something to do with the orange and the giant whirling propeller of death on his back.

XT4 - I never got any Breakout sets, which is a shame, because it was my favorite line. One of my favorite builds from would have to be XT4. I like how unique it was, and yellow is always a good thing for me. I only wish it would’ve gotten more attention in the story.

3 Likes

I don’t know enough about / not invested enough in Hero Factory to have a top 10, but in no particular order my top 5 would probably be:

Witch Doctor
Thunder
Surge and Rocka Combat Machine (good parts pack)
Rocka XL
Waspix

The last two I didn’t actually get, I just always thought they looked cool. I also have a lot of nostalgia for the whole first wave of heroes & villains - I liked that they expanded on the Bionicle system while also providing a new aesthetic / theme; I would have probably put more of that wave on this list but I just narrowed it down to Thunder.

3 Likes

The Surge and Rocka Combat Machine is one of my must wanted Hero Factory & Bionicle setS. Good luck man!

1 Like

Haters gonna hate but I see little to no problems

3 Likes

Except that it ain’t Gali, yeah

3 Likes

I’m not doing this again

2 Likes

I can’t remember the name of it right now, but the Ninjago set that had Kai with the gold dragon pattern on his mini figure and the golden spinner with a temple training ground thing. Not only was it the only way to get the Dragon Sword of Fire as it was in the show at the time, but my brother and I were really into the spinner game and it had some rare and powerful cards in it.

3 Likes

you can call me gay but this thing is beautiful

3 Likes

3 Likes

don’t crucify me it’s a joke plz

3 Likes

I unironically like the set…

1 Like

In July 2013, I would have said it’s a tie between two sets:

7037 Tower Raid and 6242 Soldier’s Fort.

But since then, I’ve had two close runners-up:

70816 Benny’s Spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!!! and 70620 Ninjago City.

I’ll have to decide again if there’s any that could dethrone 6242, which is my favorite LEGO set of all time. Lots of good play features, plenty of minifigures, modular structures for different sceneries, comprehensive yet sturdy build, and worth the $50 USD MSRP.

1 Like

This bad boy slaps

If I thought about it more I might have a better answer, but this is one of the only sets I’ve bought the last few years, and I love it

1 Like

swiggity swooty revivin’ topics is my duty.

love this polybag, I got an unhealthy dose of nostalgia while building it.

got this set when it first came out, loved it ever since.

1 Like

not true anymore. it’s still a spectacular set but last christmas i got something that surpassed it. pirates of barracuda bay.

it surpasses all humanity.