What is your favorite Rock/metal/Metallica/alternative/adult alternative/etc song or band?

Invictus is your mother.

2 Likes

did you try hunting party yet? great album in my opinion… but yes, those songs are unforgettable!

My favorite bands are Linkin Park and Enter Shikari.
Not listening much rock nowadays, but these two bands are always on top in my playlist.

1 Like

Uh… about that…

C:

itsalright

shhhhh, just go with it… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My favorite band would be Three Days Grace.

1 Like

My favorite album would have to be S.O.A.D.'s debut album or Ænima by Tool. Fantastic albums.

The Clash, the Ramones, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Creedence Clearwater Revival, and Led Zeppelin.
Favorite song would have to be “London Calling” by the Clash.

1 Like

Okay, for starters, I don’t really consider Fall Out Boy, Paramore or AAR to be any sort of Rock and Roll. My favorite rock band after the Beatles is Radiohead. This is one of my favorite songs by them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clm1XpYrIj8

I have many favourites (FOB, Metallica, Megadeth, Alestorm, Vomitron, etc) but my top 2 would probably be Iron Maiden & Powerglove. :3

1 Like

I like a lot of Alt-rock, but my favorite bands/songs are:

Twenty-One Pilots (Specifically: every song they’ve ever made),

Thousand Foot Krutch (Specifically: Wish You Well, Untraveled Road, Be somebody, and War of Change),

Anberlin (Specifically: Younglife, Unstable, and Intentions).

Other alternative bands/artists i like include:

Owl City, Starset, Coldplay, Bastille, Hurts, Red, VERIDIA, Of Monsters and Men, Imagine Dragons, Anchor & Braille, FM Static, Sherwood, Yellowcard, and Silverline to name a few.

I know that not all of them fit into the “rock”/“metal” genres.

1 Like

I was into the deep pop music, then I listened to Iron Maiden’s New Frontier, and my life is changed. I feel whole now. The bes about this thing is that I am now reaching out to all kinds of metal, branching off into alternative stuff, I even listen to electronic sometimes… which I never did before. I really enjoy the tunes of Iron Maiden, the Hungarian metal bands give me the beat and the feel of getting to a place I know and love.

Albums, tracks I listen to:
Twister - Ettől más (That’s why it’s different)
Rubicon - Más valaki (Another person)
Words of Blood - Ingyen isten (Free god)
Iron Maiden - Seventh son of a seventh son
Guns ‘n Roses - Sweet child o’ mine
Perfect symmetry - Miért nem vagy itt? (Why aren’t you here?)

Give 'em a bash, and see if you like them :smile:

Fall Out Boy
Fall Out Boy
and Fall Out Boy.
/mt

Personally, I like:
Green Day
Fall Out Boy
Blink-182 (kinda)
Imagine Dragons
Owl City
Bastille
and Coldplay,

s’about it.

3 Likes

I just bought the whole album Hybrid Theory by Linkin Park. It’s really good

1 Like

i found a new band not too recently
called the lemon twigs it’s like they are bringing the old days back

You should also check out A Will Away

1 Like

Black Math

P.O.D. and Thousand Foot Krutch. The former was one of those nineties bands that basically invented alternative rock

Alternative rock has existed for longer than the 90s bro