What is your first name IRL?

I’m Paavo.

You can’t fool anyone slime.

3 Likes

Obvious joke in 3 2 1…

So you don’t talk much?

1 Like

I SHALL INCINERATE YOU IN YOUR SLEEP

Actually, it depends on who I´m talking to.

1 Like

Wajeeh.

It’s Waj (pronounced Wudge, not Wadge) then two e’s with a silent ‘h’ at the end,

definitely not Wadgeeehhh.

I hear it’s a common name, but I’ve never actually met anyone named it. So I’m convinced I’m speshul :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

So I’ve been mispronouncing your name this whole time?

3 Likes

That is actually a pretty cool name, if I ever meet anyone named that, I’ll PM you about it lol

So, my super top secret totally secret, so secret I needed to say the word three times, name is… Liam

2 Likes

Hey, I appreciate you clarifying that for everyone around. I don’t want to take away from your warning, which was very reasonable; however, I do want to recap:

…from “What Do You Really Look Like?”

Regardless, folks, hello. I’m Max. I feel pretty comfortable here, and anyone and eveyone else on these boards is welcome to disclose as little or as much as they’d like.

Alrighty. I guess that I was wrong to have been pronouncing it “Washj” like “deluge” this entire time. :stuck_out_tongue:

By the way, this topic has taught me that if I really wanted to fool people on the 'net, I should have gone by “DerekBionicleFan” or something like that.

1 Like

What in the- I guess I should clarify: alone ‘Waj’ is pronounced ‘Wahj’, but my full name is pronounced ‘Wudge-EE’. Pronunciations are weird :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Nathan

1 Like

or you can do what i do and call you wiggles

9 Likes

My name is Hanate Wakuso Shiseo Tadashite Teriyaki Suzuki Honda Civic.

1 Like

Unless you double-post

Who lied to you like that? I’ve never heard that name

Ill call you Han.

8 Likes

Lego
oh, my full name?

Lego Is Really Awesome

Okay, my actual name is Aidan

It is not spelled Aiden

I’ve had to correct loads of people about that…

1 Like

Oh.

Welcome to the club.

I have the same two problems.

First, the A in my name is pronounced with an “uh” sound, but most people go for the “ally” pronunciation (even if I say it to them)., and the majority of my friends know at least two people with my name.

But I don’t.

2 Likes

My name, well… ‘Jayzor’ is derived from it.

Jay? Like the blue ninja?

Or Jaydensome boys have that name?

Ask me in the G3 chat if you really want to know. I’ve said as much as I want the general public to know.

Josh Peck

11 Likes