What is your most valued Bionicle set of all time?

@tak210 Yea I found him in a garage sale once. Lol

@FordianL U can get it on briclink. Just a helpful suggestion

@PekekoaOfJungle U got them for 5$ each! Respect.

Edited for “Oh Baby a” Triple Post - Slime
Hallo, this topic could be of use to you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can I change my answer? I’m going to anyways. My most valued sets are Vakama, Nuju, and Matau Metru, with their corresponding Vahki. They are all together (except Matau. He’s missing a part) and are posed above my TV in my room.

1 Like

All six Barraki and Mahri.

4 Likes

I actually have a funny story about my Axalara T9. I had gotten it for Christmas 2008, and, being a noob at building, I couldn’t build it on my own. So, my mom ended up helping me build it, but I had to visit family, so she spent the whole weekend building it. During my visit, I had gotten Jetrax T6, and when I got back home, I had a lot of fun with both sets. For 10 minutes. They were soon torn apart, and used to build some crappy little MOCs. My mom wasn’t happy.

1 Like

I actually wanted to get the Axalara T9 for christmas but I didnt.

I have a problem with Axalara T9. Not with the vehicle, but the fact that they did not give lewa in that set this Master Chief helmet:

5 Likes

That would have been freaking awesome.

3 Likes

Why do people not like Lewa’s Axalara mask? I personally love the mask, and prefer it over his Phantoka version.

2 Likes

Yeah, his Axalara version was much better. To me, it looks like the MOL version of Lewa.

The ugliest part about the Phantoka mask were the huge eyes, which just looked…weird…

1 Like

Oh, no no no, I like his Axalara mask much more than his normal one, it just would have been better if it looked like this.

4 Likes

Oh. It would be cool, but lime green Master Chief is a different story.

My most valued set would probably be my Brutaka that I bought last year for $8. Mostly because he is both an awesome and sought after set.

I still refuse to take him apart, which most of the G1 sets that I own are at least somewhat dismantled.

1 Like

Um… My Mata, Nuva, and Bohrok + Kohrak Kal… i swear i’m not bragging
I also treasure my Kopaka incarnations

Of the ones I don’t have, I’d really like that '03 Takanuva

1 Like

In terms of the set itself (as in, without nostalgia factored in), my most prized set is '08 Takanuva.

I picked him up at a garage sale recently for about $2, and he is in almost perfect condition.

1 Like

I forgot to mention, Roodaka is also one of my favorites, but she’s currently disassembled because her pieces are just so useful in MOCingl!

3 Likes

Mine would probably be Mazeka, because he was the first set over $10 that I got, and Maxilos and Spinax, because they’re pretty dang big and cool.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Wow. Looking back at Furno 3.0 makes me realize how basic those sets were.

probably these:

5 Likes

I am restoring one right now XD

1 Like

3 candidates would be Tahu Mata (mildly modified for head movement), 2001 Macku, or Lhikan and Kikinalo.

Perhaps Maxilos and Spinax and Icarax could work, too…

now i wonder if I should have bought Vezon and Fenrakk instead of Lhikan…

4 Likes