What Is Your Relationship Status?

Edited title -legomaster

Still single…

2 Likes

It doesn’t look different?

I capitalized everything and added the “?” mark. Most of my edits are pretty much just capitalizing… Yes, it’s a bit absurd.

5 Likes

This strangely bothers me
mainly because there is no real point towards it

3 Likes

It makes all the titles more professional and thus gives the Boards a more “finished” feel. Though you’re partly right. It doesn’t make a huge difference. Oh well…

2 Likes

“What is Your Relationship Status?”

Yes

6 Likes

Am in a very committed and loving relationship.

#Sorryfanboys

4 Likes

YEAH WELL
I AM IN A COMMITTED AND LOVING RELATIONSHIP TOO

with myself

9 Likes

Honestly have no idea what is going on with my relationship status :L

2 Likes

I have no one because the girls I know irl is mean

liek if u cri and r8 8/8 if u did 2 i wood appreshi8 it m8s bi

becoZ gis, i an lifing on de stretss oll alon 4eva and i wont sum1 to lov to r8 plz

plz

2 Likes

In a relationship with Ultra Street Fighter 4

3 Likes

I came on this site to have a good time,
Then you made me read this sad storee.

1 Like

HAHAHAHA. Oh wait, you actually think I’m in a relationship? I don’t even like anyone…

1 Like

I still single and stilling looking for the right girl.

1 Like

Polyamorist. I’m only available if you’re willing to share.

I am lonely and will be lonely for a long time.

2 Likes

There was a girl who liked me but I found her annoying. I was talking to my friend about the coincidences where she always ends up where ever I am and how it’s strange. Then my friend told her and that went to twist in the wind. So, I am single. Forever.

My friend said sometime later, “how about polyamory?”. I slammed my hand on the table, got up, left, and then fell asleep at home, thinking about how much he doesn’t know me.

2 Likes

Currently trying to wait until this girl i’m interested in is ready for a relationship, but its tricky because of a number of factors on her end :confused:

Up until about a month ago I thought I would never be in a relationship, now I’m in one with a girl like three levels above me and I don’t know how

Error 404: Love life not found

7 Likes