What Kanohi-Mask would you have/make

I am a little shocked that this wasn’t created yet. If you could make or have a mask which one would you pick and what powers would you have? I would have something that looks similar too the Vahi, but I would control space instead of time.

4 Likes

I would probably make something which could allow you to be super perceptive, and have a very detailed photographic memory. Basically, I wanna make a Sherlock mask. I would call it the Great Kanohi Graan, and it would look like a sort of fusion of the kanohi Akaku and the kanohi Huna, if you can picture that. Probably not… but still.

2 Likes

Oh man, like…

Any elemental mask. Garai proves that they’re possible.

Probably the Vahi, being able to control time would be the most practical and useful power gained from a Kanohi mask.

Mask that can make cheese burgers out of thin air.

8 Likes

I would take your idea to the “next level” with the Kanohi Tardis, it’s able to travel anywhere in time and space.
And it’s blue! Who doesn’t like blue?

5 Likes

The Rode. You can’t lie to me.

@ShinyUmbreon18
@SammySpartan

I think he’s saying to make up your own mask and stuff.

In that case, a mask that controls Space-Time. Oh, you want me dead? Well it’s hard to kill me from Jupiter.

4 Likes

Well if I had to make up my own I guess I’d create a Kanohi of Invisibility + Time control. You can’t go wrong with both powers in one.

Probably a Matatu, because then I could pick up people and throw them into their own traps without being put in harm’s way. In the shape of a Mata Kakama.

That and I would retain my manliness and personality (which I might lose if I was a Ce-Matoran instead.)

I would make it look similar to a Pakari, but the power would be mind control.

Faxon. That’s what I would wear, and on my self moc

There’s already a mind control mask. Onewa’s.

Faxon: Mask of every true FeMOC

How about a mask that creates M&M’s out of thin air?

4 Likes

Just thought of a good one…
A mask that makes the wearer have Brooklyn Rage
Also a mask that let’s you spew rainbows from your eyes

Red Kakama with the mask power of Teleportation.

That sounds really cool, and blue is a great color, but I prefer purple myself. :smile: