What Kanohi-Mask would you have/make

The Kanohi Dukra: Mask of Climbing.

Allows the user to have a good grip on any surface they desire. Also allows the user some extra strength for climbing.
It looks like a Pakari with the ‘tusks’ of a Kualsi and the top fin of a Mask of Charisma.

It’s also always on at a low level, like the Sanok.

1 Like

I would make the Mask of Change, being able to change the properties of any inanimate object, allowing the user to make weapons, extra masks, or (if the concentration is high enough) a creature.

It would look like a Komau, without the nose part, and the eyes holes are a little bigger. The mouth part would also be like a great Mahiki’s.

SPIDERMAN! SPDRMN!

Thank you sir for making my night.

2 Likes

Jankrei: Kanohi mask of Absorption

Immoral mask that allows only the user to take one or more traits of a victim via several pints of their protodermial substance(AKA just get the blood of an MU inhabitant and get one of their powers), only affects the user. influences murder in some subjects. Only users get the powers, mask remains the same through use. Very few in existance. Created by mixing several Kanoka. Shape is of Solek’s Akaku with the top smoothed out and the eyes being a visor

First off, the Kanohi Voriyx, Mask of Elemental Cyclones, which allows the user to transform themselves into a living tornado made of their element. (Like that one Rahkshi Kaita) It would look very rounded in front, yet streamlined, with several swept-back tines or pylons, sort of like Kalmah’s head-tentacles.

Secondly, the Kanohi Tiaqim, Mask of Awareness, which makes the user hyper-aware of everything going on around them, increases their reflexes and wit, and helps their memory and mental processing. It would resemble the trans-blue visors that went beneath the Mahri Masks, but opaque, with vents along the sides and a single eyepiece right in the center. (Wearers would not have to be cyclops to see normally, though.)

Finally, the Kanohi Skeldra, Mask of Sharpening, which allows the user to change the properties of any inanimate object within view to make it either duller or sharper, and sometimes creating edges where there were none before. It would have the “horns” of the Arthron or Protector masks, but with a duplicate, somewhat smaller pair upside-down and sweeping backward on either side of the chin. Between the upside-down horns would be a triangular mouthpiece like Gali Mata’s Kaukau, and then the eye slots in the middle would be sunken in somewhat, and then a small pair of ‘fins’ along the sides of the mask between the upper and lower horns. All edges would have a slight serration to them.

(If I ever make a Toa team for some reason, I’d probably give some of them these masks. But first I’d have to come up with a Toa team.)
(EDIT: Aaaaaand I made a Toa Team. Dangit.)

2 Likes

#Mask of Holmes

9 Likes

Kanohi Quadwal, Mask of Meta.

Allows the user to see beyond and break the Fourth Wall.

4 Likes

Like this?

#RvB :smiley:

7 Likes

Mataus Mahiki mask. Or MOC.

The mask I would make is a mask of randomness. It can access any non legendary or cursed power, but you can only influence what the mask chooses.

The Fierce Deity’s mask, obviously :stuck_out_tongue:

But in all srsnss, I would wear the Kanohi Matatu: Mask of Telekinesis, because who wouldn’t want to move objects with their mind? :smiley:

5 Likes

I would probably have a real Pakari, due to having physical disabilities that could probably be fixed by something like that.

4 Likes

The Kanohi Lekma, the Mask of Resurgance. This will allow the user to heal quickly from injuries, and get more energy and strength.

It would look something like this:

Like my self moc, I would like to have a Kakama, but I would have telekinetic powers rather than speed.

What Kanohi mask would I have?
Either a Kaukau because I would love to hangout underwater or a Kadin because flight is amazing.
I should spray paint a Kadin blue and use it for a mask.

##Yeah! Telekinesis all the way! :smiley: :smile:

Honestly, just about any mask can be INCREDIBLY powerful if you know how to use it.
Think like a Munchkin.
Mask of Speed would have to speed up your perception and reflexes, which could be used for 1) Matrix-style bullet-time, and 2) enhanced decision-making via sped up thought process.
Mask of X-ray vision? Great for finding and exploiting weaknesses in the structure of something.
Mask of Time? Break the entire UNIVERSE!
Mask of Reanimation? You have an ever-growing army of undead, basically unbeatable if you are powerful enough.

3 Likes

Mask of Ultimate Power.

GG.

In serious though, I’m a Faxon person.

7 Likes

I’d say either the Kakama, Huna, or Pakari

Kakama: Hewkii’s original mask, makes up for the fact that I am slow IRL

Huna: Macku’s mask, allows me to sneak past those stupid Youngsters

Pakari: Makes me more effective in Sm4sh
/s

In all seriousness, I’d have a Calix.

Makes me want to compile a list of masks and their effects in Smash.

3 Likes