What Kanohi-Mask would you have/make

I can finally canonize love now! Macku is mine!

6 Likes

Olmak all the way, if only for the sole purpose of hanging out with myself in alternate timelines. :smiley: Aside from that, the Arthron or the Suletu.

I will decanonize Macku!!!

1 Like

u w0t

2 Likes

Name: Kanohi Hepohepo - the Mask of Chaos
Ability: [TOO OP]
Looks: Kanohi Hepohepo, Mask of Chaos - Google Drawings

Name: Kanohi Wifilor - The Mask of Internet
Ability: Emits a wifi signal, basically acts as a computer.
Looks: Basically any mask, but with a visor, similar to this piece http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=92203&name=Hero%20Factory%20Face%20Shield%20with%20Half%20Visor&category=[Hero%20Factory], on it, acting as the screen.

1 Like

There’s already a mask that makes you extra perceptive. It’s the Mask of Sensory Aptitude, listen on Biosector01 with the “Other Kanohi”.

the character to my self moc is a mask maker and is white and bright green in color, so he has a variety of masks to match his color scheme (as in they are painted differently): Miru (mata), Komau (noble), Matatu (noble), and an Iden.

I would have a Kanohi Rode or a Kanohi Rua Nuva. Has anyone ever noticed how weird the noble Kanohi Jutlin is? Look up its informal name.

2 Likes

I’d have a mask that increases my information intake tenfold… Wait that would over stimulate me in an instant. The kanohi iden then

1 Like

Either a Matatu, a Kualsi, or a Rode.

Huna. Noble Kanohi Huna.
If I made my own kind of mask, it would be some sort of unstable mask. It could have any power, like powers of an already known Kanohi or some unknown. One minute, the user can be levitating, and the next minute, they could be teleporting through time.

I’m bored, so here we go again.

Kakama + Pakari + Rode = my ideal mask.

Speed, strength, and ability to tell if someone is telling the truth or not.

Great for lengthy interrogation sessions.

1 Like

@Iruini: The Faxon. Possessing the ability to use every power of any Rahi in general environment (land, sea, sky, etc.), which renders many other Kanohi obsolete.
Examples:

• Avohkah: Lightning Aspect.
  • Artakha Bull: Enhanced strength, speed, and Super-Matoran intelligence.
  • Archives Beast: Shapeshifting.
  • Burnak: Multiple Elemental Manipulation (Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Stone, Ice).
  • Dermis Turtle: Enhanced durability, innate meteorology.
  • Energy Hound: Energy detection.
  • Fader Bull: Teleportation.
  • Frost Leech: Heat absorption.
  • Keetongu: Healing, Morality detection.
  • Kikanalo: Sonic roar.
  • Kraawa: Kinetic energy absorption.
  • Phase Dragon: Phasing.
  • Tunneler: Adaptive defense.
  • Visorak: Rhotuka spinners, web generation.

So yeah, just the Faxon.

2 Likes

whoa

i didn’t know that

1 Like

Kanohi Spilgodt, mask of plastic control
It would look like a hau but with a matatu triangle mouthpiece, and it controls all plastic in a certain range, meaning I could build mocs with my mind!

I would find very useful to have a Miru, a Kaukau, and a Rau (but slightly redesigned because in its original form it looks stupid).

Oh, and it would look like a Matatu with an akaku eyepiece thingy.

1 Like

For looks, noble Huna, for for power, Olisis.

1 Like