What Makes Hero Factory So Lame?

I don’t think anybody could have explained it better

5 Likes

When I first watched Ordeal of Fire I immediately thought that the deeper meaning was substance abuse. :stuck_out_tongue:

Once you taste the power…you can’t stop. What is evil? More than wanting something so much…that you’ll do anything…hurt ANYONE…to…GET IT!

is it just me, or does Fire Lord’s voice and appearance behind his helmet slowly warp as the episode goes on…

…the fact that I remembered this line proves that HF had at least some memorable moments in the story that are worth looking back at.

1 Like

One of HF’s biggest faults was the lack of one main villain. Any decent story has an overarching villain, one whose motives develop over time. But HF didn’t have that. Each wave had its own set of villains, with one “big bad” who had no time to develop. And then after 6 months, we got a new villain, and new problems.

In other words, HF had no Teridax; it only had Piraka.

3 Likes

Goes to show how good HF is at taking down villains before they become too powerful :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No love, nothing special, no one cared about it. thats why it was so bad.

By that logic, BIONICLE is lame too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oi! I cared. :cry:

In all seriousness, are you saying something is lame simply because it didn’t have a large fanbase?

4 Likes

If that’s the case BIONICLE should be lame, too. We’re not exactly that big of a fanbase.

6 Likes

With Hero Factory, everything that wasn’t CCBS was lame.
I guess I just wasn’t into the somewhat cheesy plot.
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

pretty much. But it was lame, I liked it but theres no denying it.

MY CURRENT STATE AS A HUMAN BEING SAYS OTHERWISE.

Why don’t you think about what you are saying before you offend someone!.

Maybe you do not see it, but I am pretty sure HF’s whole idea counted as ‘special’

Can you please tell me what on earth I am supposed to make of this statement?

WHO EVER MADE THEMSELVES KING AND SAID “it was so bad”!?!?! HF was not bad, only a normal theme, LEGO knows what they are doing when it comes to the sets and story, they did not have to cater to the BIONICLE fanboys, they had to please the younger kids! the ones that can still be called kids!

I would like to tell you something. I am not denying anything when I say this…

#HERO FACTORY WAS GOOD.

I am merely letting you know about what I think about your ‘statements’,
I know @legomaster1378 responded to this better, but I was trying to stop myself from choking to death from the smoke coming out of my ears.

4 Likes

Of course we can deny it. Lots of people liked it (yourself included) so why in the world would we call it “lame”? To fit in with the haters?

2 Likes

Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴀᴅᴍɪᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ’s ʙᴀᴅ.

2 Likes

Very true. I love Star Wars Episode II but fully realise how flawed the character portrayals, dialogue and line delivery is.

I think that the bigger problem here is how so many people jump on the HF hate bandwagon without any reasonable reason for disliking it in the first place. People will enjoy it but will at the same time say “of course it’s lame” simply because everybody else is saying that. As human beings we’re constantly trying to fi in. Unfortunately, that mentality all too often poisons fandoms with negativity.

5 Likes

Fᴀɪʀ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. Tᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛ, I’ᴠᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ sᴇᴇɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ HF ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇs sᴏ I ᴄᴀɴ’ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ɪᴛ’s ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ.

1 Like

I share this opinion

Oh, the HF TV specials are really ridiculous. Cliché plot, cliché characters, cliché dialogue, cliché action sequences… must I go on?

That being said, the art style was gorgeous most of the time.

2 Likes

I agree with everything you just said…

…x1000.

2 Likes

“I don’t like sand.”

3 Likes

The Call Center

6 Likes

but IFB, legomaster

IFB man

3 Likes