Which Mask Do You Associate Yourself With?

All my self MOCs, be they built or in other forms, always wore a Great Miru, first in green or black, then in purple and finally in blue. I very briefly considered switching to a Kualsi or a Faxon, but I always came back to the Miru. These days, if I built my self MOC, I’d use Master Lewa’s Mask of cough Jungle cough , though I’d be limited in terms of colours.

gee, i wonder what mask i like
:thinking:

2 Likes

An eviserated flatfish?

1 Like

Myself, I’m a Arthron type of guy. Or a Noble Ruru.

jokes on you it’s spelled eviscerated

3 Likes

@War_of_the_Worlds you legend

Personally, i like the Kakama, not just cause it looks good, but also because its power is pretty amazing, being able to move fast, especially for an already strong toa of stone, is honestly a little overpowered

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Currently its a black ruru metru

Huki 06’s mask (forgot name) or a black noble Rau, cause i like akhmou

Sanok I believe.

avohkii all da way

Kaukau, because I can’t swim, so it would seem like a good compliment to my weaknesses.

Captain Phasma Helm as of now.

Fite me boys.

Kakau

1 Like

miru… any miru

:tuma:

1 Like

^ that one

Faxon FTW. Having all of the powers of all Rahi/animal life in my general environment (land, sea, sky), which includes superhuman physical prowess, superhuman perception, regeneration, etc, is the best choice ever. Plus, I love animals.

2 Likes

i think the noble huna honestly i don’t like to be seen mainly because of my deformed face

1 Like

I guess I associate myself with the g1 mask of time, since it’s my profile picture.

I don’t particularly like the mask, nor do I dislike it. I only made it my pfp because I didn’t want to just have the default one. I want to change my pfp eventually, but I don’t know what I’d change it to.

Honestly, I’ve always loved the Kanohi Olisi, Mask of Alternate Futures. It’s my favorite Kanohi mask. And sometimes I just wish I could see alternate realities without actually being there for real or use it for the exact reason Karzahni did; to strike at someone without even having to touch them. An alternate past of peace and tranquility or an alternate future of horror and fear.

Yeah, the Olisi is my associated mask.

3 Likes