What Pop Song Right Now Do You Hate The Most?

Everyone knows pop songs can be a pain in the rear. Which one irks you the most?

1 Like

happy :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m not being annoyed by any most of the time so any that are popular right now that are bad are probably equally bad in my eyes

I’m usually only listening to parodies of pop songs instead of the actual songs themselves, but screw “Friday.” Every bus I take during convention time, I swear…

I hate most pop songs, but the song selfie just takes the annoyance to a whole new level.
I didn’t like Dark horse at all ,such a mind dulling song, I could feel my free will slipping away as I listened to it, man it was bad.
The reason I don’t hate it now is because Varderan showed me this guy doing it in different styles, these styles are so much better than the original.

5 Likes

Hey. Dark Horse is good if you have a system with serious Bass, it’s like, HALF the song.

And On that note I officially hate “Ain’t It Fun.” I love the song, yet hate it because I listen to it roughly three times an hour while I’m at work.

1 Like

Counting Stars. The little high note synths that play in the chorus that go “doo doo doooo” give off one of brain cells each time i hear it.

And Hero by AIK sucks too. =P

2 Likes

That might be the first time I’ve ever seen someone say they don’t like Hero.
Also, I hate Rude.

1 Like

Happy. Oh my god, Happy. Please, no more.

6 Likes

But Kahi, does it not make you feel like a room without a roof? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

If you mean “something that is missing something so vital that the rest of the structure is completely useless because it fails to perform it’s natural function”, yes. Yes it does. =P

4 Likes

Oh my god I hate rude so much. That song is just all kinds of awful.

I also don’t understand how a song like Wiggle can even make it on the charts, let alone make it so high up.

3 Likes

Why you got to be so rude to Rude?

I’m just kidding, that song is rude to my ears

3 Likes

It’s it ok if I say all of them?
If not then “Royal” by Lorde. I can’t handle it, I hear it on almost every station.

3 Likes

I enjoy most pop songs. I find it helps me concentrate while doing math homework. However, some songs such as “Happy” and “Roar” I just can’t stand. “Rude” is fine though.

Fancy is complete torture to my ears, but Bart Baker’s parody of it is hilarious.

1 Like

I hate almost every pop song ever played.

Do you really want me to elaborate? Fine. Happy, Dark Horse, Let it Go, and pretty much everything my sister likes.

1 Like

Sweet video! Now I want to hear a Black Metal version of it…

Definitely Fancy. I dunno, man. Just something about how Iggy Azalea’s clearly putting on an accent that could very easily be seen as offensive, how her lyrics have nothing to do with fanciness, and that Charlie XCX, while talented in her own right, has a part that very much clashes with the rest of the song.

1 Like

The one that goes like “i put mie handz up in da are sumtiemz!11!” :crying_cat_face: