What Pop Song Right Now Do You Hate The Most?

all of them

(cept a few)

Anything involving Nicki Minaj, the “champion” of my least favorite songs list.

Thank you for introducing me to this. This guy is extremely talented.

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

1 Like

Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off” is so evil that even Makuta doesn’t like it.

It’s not that it’s evil, it’s that it’s self defeating and hypocritical.

In that it’s supposed to be “The h8rs g0t n0th1n’ 0n m3, m8.” and such, but then…

If that’s what you feel, why feed the trolls? By dedicating an entire song to them?

It’s just dumb.

4 Likes

Rude and All of you, I hate those songs so much, they make me burn up in annoyance every time there on aka all the dang time. : p

1 Like

These songs make me wanna roll my windows down, and cruuuuuuuise! Jk

1 Like

I liked Shake It Off, but it got overplayed. Blank Space is getting overplayed, but it’s about the futility of teenage relationships, so I’m cool with it for now. I hate that I love How You Get the Girl.

You know what I really hate? Songs about butts. Why are there so many songs about butts? WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SONGS ABOUT BUTTS?!

8 Likes

Because, butts are totally not for anything else other than for songs, that would be stupid!

2 Likes

Since when was the Father’s Blaessing important ever? I thought we stopped doing that because of the materialistic implications it gave.

That’s my main problem with this one.

It basically amounts to I <3 U. Nothing else really. Compared to Legend’s other big songs that had any chart success(Ordinary People, and Green Light), It really does pale.

Also, IIRC, it’s “All of Me” not All of You" but really who cares? Sorry. >.>

I totally agree with that sentiment.

I dunno, I think maybe it’s part of some like, desperate attempt to be provocative? But y’know, not in the thoughtful way, but in the uh y’know…

The uh, the other way.

6 Likes

Y’know, these days, to get anywhere you need determination, ambition and…
BIG BUNS HUN : p

6 Likes

I’ll just say it: most of them. Generally, I’m cynical when it comes to music: if I don’t like it, I hate it.

2 Likes

I hate to love it but I love to hate it. Pop song are such trolls.

What else did you expect from the person who wrote “Superb ■■■”?

5 Likes

“Don’t Stop Believin.’” I used to like it, but it’s so overplayed and overrated despite being pretty generic that I can’t enjoy it anymore. But I still get it stuck in my head from time to time. .-.

2 Likes

Anything by Megahan Trainor qualifies.

3 Likes

All Im saying that the goal of these songs are to rustle someones jimmies which they succeeded. It doesnt bother me that much as all the other people.

Oh, I was just making an “Interview” joke. There’s a scene in a promotional video where Dave Skylark thinks Nicki Minaj’s song “Superbass” is pronounced “superb ■■■” instead of “super bass”.

6 Likes

But Kahi…those gluteus maximus physics… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Jiggle physics are the best physics.
Also this song has ruined us as a species.

3 Likes

Since the first time I heard it on the radio, I have hated with a passion “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor. The Utah version is even worse. Why do the Utah radio stations always have to change the lyrics of songs to the point where it could be considered a different song altogether

1 Like