What Pop Song Right Now Do You Hate The Most?

Every single station? That’s rough man. I’m surprised you still have some semblance of sanity. /s

The majority, the others have reggae and crappy classical.

I remember when driving down to the keys a couple weeks ago, it was just like the top 40 hits or something

You hated all 40? :open_mouth:

1 Like

No no no, I was just backing up @Hewks with what Florida radio stations play

1 Like

Yeah, I figured. I guess I forgot to add the “/s” in my previous post. Derp.

1 Like

My little brother loves Rude and I hate it.

2 Likes

Freedom by Pharrell has gotten annoying because of how often they play it on Beats 1 radio. If you don’t have an iPhone/iPod/iPad running iOS 8.4 then you probably don’t know what I mean.

“work, work, work, every day!”

Hate whatever this song is, kill it with fire.

1 Like

Bills is definitely my oh-so-annoying-earworm these days too.

Edited Title -legomaster

1 Like

Theres this song that’s been playing an awful lot during this summer…

“Now watch me whip
Now watch me nae nae”
Now watch me pry the radio from the car and hurl it out the window

I swear, this has got to be one of the most obnoxious, cringeworthy songs I’ve heard so far this year.

7 Likes

Taylor Swift “Will you remember me?” or something like that. Whoo boy.

It is Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift. I actually kind of like that song.

I hate Worth It by Fifth Harmony a lot

1 Like

Well, maybe because it is the only sexualized part of the human body that both males and females have. See where I’m going. Just a possibility.

It may have been an old post, but it was never answered. 8 P

My most hated besides “Whip/Nae-Nae” is “Come My Way”.

2 Likes

That song is the worst.
I love to make fun of it, though

3 Likes

It’s kind of catchy and goes by pretty fast to spare me the pain. Though whenever I hear “Come My Way”, I want to constantly charge into my wall in an effort to knock myself out.

There are two song that play NONSTOP where I live now and I wanna tear my hair out every time they come on. Biebers “I didn’t wanna write a song” and Flo Ridas “Welcome to my house”.

4 Likes

Personally, I despise “Same Old Love” by Selena Gomez. I hate it so much. So much. :rage:
@Nyran I like Maroon V, but I agree with the rest of your list.
Also, how can you delete a post you have? I want to get rid of one of mine that says the exact same thing I put here. :wink:
Also, I hate it when artists put out a legitimately good song and no one ever hears it, but then they put out a bad song and it’s inescapable. (John Legend, Ed Sheeran, twenty one pilots)

2 Likes

“You used to call me on me on my cell phone”

Oh my Ekimu do I hate Hotline Bling. What even is a “Hotline Bling”?

3 Likes

“Work” by Rihanna

6 Likes