What Rahi Were Subterranean (and other related inquiries)?

Did Kirikori Nui live under ground, and only resurface every decade or so, or did they make a full cycle of several lands every ten years? Also, were there smaller Kirikori locusts (not Nui)?
Do Lohrak count as subterranean? They can fly, but are only ever encountered in the story underground (if I remember right).
How common are Catapult Scorpions?
Do Cave Fish, Makuta Fish, etc. qualify, since, though being aquatic Rahi, they reside under ground?
I’d assume variations of species, like an Earth Gafna, qualify, but what about species that simply have some populations in caves, like Stone Rats?
All of the Scorpion Rahi qualify, yes?
What about species like Longfangs? They were obviously originally subterranean, but when they moved to the surface, were they no longer?

Most of these questions relate to the Subterranean Rahi Control power. How much power does that imply, for how long, and over how many creatures at once? Does it have any relation to the power level of the Rahi in question, like would it take as much power to control 1 Catapult Scoripion as, I don’t know, 4 Kofo-Jaga? Also, would someone like Gatherer be able to control Manas and Mana-ko?