What should I draw?

So I didn’t know what to draw after I finish a little project I’m working on, so I thought I’d make a poll!

• Bionicle
  • Transformers
  • Overwatch

0 voters

So if you have a specific character you want me to draw from these franchises, comment it down bellow! I’m only going to chose one suggestion based on the franchise that wins.
NOTE
This is not a request topic. I’m only drawing one thing from the franchise that wins. So you cannot suggest something that is not from one of these franchises, and I will not accept self-MoCs.

Also, I’m not sure if this type of topic is allowed, so feel free to let me know and I’ll get one of the mods to take it down.

I’ll post the art from the winning franchise after I finish my project, and I’ll probably link the topic.

Draw Artahka. I want to see what you would make of him.

4 Likes

Draw ponies.

Bionicle has the most votes. Well isn’t that surprising.

3 Likes

So, I guess Bionicle won by a very large margine. So, @Leoxandar , I guess all do Artahka.

I’d like to thank everyone for voting! I really appreciate! I might do something like this again in the future, it probably won’t be for a while. Thanks again!

4 Likes

Well.

You posted this question on a Bionicle forum. What did you expect to get as an asnwer? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You know, your right. Why did I expect any other result?

a salamander eating a sandwich.

2 Likes

I would if I could draw animals.

R A N D O M A L W A Y S E Q U A L S F U N N Y

2 Likes

totally

Darkness

1 Like

@Sonus

3 Likes

@Poto_The_Potato Well, I got bored, so here you go/

1 Like

Can I make a request? If I can, I want my moc Doc the head is just a first order trooper helmet with a glass to cover his face even more
Posing like this http://images.techtimes.com/data/images/full/163412/falloutvaultboythumbsup.jpg

Sure! I’ll try and get it done whenever I can. It’ll probably be traditional and not digital, but I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

@Star-Lord Alright,here you go! Hope you like it!

1 Like

You mind if I paint it and use it as my avatar?

Ill take your silence as a yes, of course, go right ahead

Sure, go ahead, even though you already did

If you’re still doing this, you want to try drawing a random Hero-Factory character drinking naked?

I mean the drink. Get Naked.

1 Like