What shows are you currently watching?

I’ve been watching Firefly. Having a friend name his Master Sword replica “Serenity” and tell me I’m going to get “up close and personal” with “her” if I don’t watch it will do that to ya :stuck_out_tongue:
I love it. I love everything about it. I only wish I had started watching it sooner!

I’ve also been watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood… So far I think I like FMA '03 better, although I’ve only just started on it.

Also been watching RWBY! I really love that show, make a point of trying to watch the new episodes every Thursday night!

3 Likes

Kamen Rider Gaim.

I’m watching a bunch of anime, also keeping up with pony and Adventure Time.

• Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
  • Koufuku Graffiti
  • Is the Order a Rabbit?
  • The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan
  • Sound! Euphonium
  • Shirobako
  • Nisekoi
  • Adventure Time
  • My Little Pony

I’ve been cycling through seasons of the X-Files, Stargate SG-1, and Farscape with my parents at dinnertime. There are a few others I occasionally watch on the side, namely Star Trek TNG, Kamen Rider W, and Red Dwarf.

2 Likes

Heh

2 Likes

I’ve been watching The X-Files and Daredevil

Both are very good

2 Likes

Where are you in the X-Files? I’m probably gonna start season 3 this week.

Just finished season 2 episode 3

1 Like

Nice. Just you wait until you get to Duane Barry. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just now, as I write this, I have began watching Falling Skies, because it was there on Netflix…

1 Like

I recently finished Dark Matter on Netflix. Can’t wait for the next season!

Been rewatching RvB, though out of order.

Right now, my two major shows are Agents of SHIELD and Star Wars: Rebels.

1 Like

I started watching The Flash not to long ago. I’m also watching Steins;Gate but I’m kind of feeling iffy about it so far.

I’m caught up with Sherlock, it’s a pretty awesome show.

Also, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is the best, in my opinion surpasses FMA 2003, not trying to start a fight, that’s just how I fell about it. FMA 2003 is still good though.

Oh for once I can actually post in this topic

I’ve been watching Kamen Rider OOO and Gravity Falls, as well as RvB and Game Grumps, if they count.

Currently watching Kamen Rider Agito and One Punch Man.

1 Like

A friend showed me the first two episodes. I’m not usually an anime guy, but I’m considering catching up on that one!

DO IT

it’s amazing

3 Likes

I’m currently watching Doctor Who (only on Tennant! :laughing:), Arrow (occasionally) and the Flash, all on Netflix.

I’m also rewatching Clone Wars and a little bit of Pokémon. I wanna watch Avatar: TLA, but I can’t find it anywhere anymore!

My younger brother loves this show Slugterra. I find it to be intolerable! :laughing:

2 Likes

You ain’t looking hard enough bud

2 Likes