What Song Do You Currently Have Stuck in Your Head?

1 Like
2 Likes

Holy crap I’ve been listening to this album so much for the past couple weeks. Deacon Blues and Peg are so good, those two have been stuck in my head too.

1 Like
3 Likes

The song I currently have stuck in my head can’t be found on YouTube. Or anywhere for that matter. So I’m just going to take this opportunity to complain about how Hasbro needs to release an official Beast Wars sound track.

2 Likes

I can’t find it on YouTube, but “Head Music” by Suede. It’s a great song even though it’s kind of repetitive.

Alright, just try and tell me that this wouldn’t make a killer and kick a** Bionicle theme song.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuLVHxKHHfk

6 Likes
1 Like

Todd in the Shadows got “Talk Dirty” stuck in my head.

Help.

1 Like

I had that problem back in 2014 when I watched Attack on Titan. For whatever reason people were obsessed with making crack videos with Captain Levi singing Talk Dirty while he swept the floor with a broom. Drove me nuts. I’m never watching crack videos again.

2 Likes

I absolutely love this song. Not only for its bouncy and cheerful beat, catchy lyrics, and pure nostalgia, but also for its philosophy. Don’t let the pressures of life weigh you down. Are some of those things important? Yes, but don’t get all worked up over it. Just let the music play!

1 Like

also this

Boy howdy does this take me back. Reminds me of my early days on the boards.