What Song Do You Currently Have Stuck in Your Head?

And many, many more songs of the same genre.
I may need help

1 Like

I have a lame remix of a Prince song stuck in my head, but I don’t think I can post it here.

This has been a fun one in the last couple days or so.

I can’t stop listening to this.

1 Like

It’s so catchy!

4 Likes

@Sabretooth Legolas sucks? You wanna fight?!

Kill me

2 Likes

I don’t necessarily agree with that line😛

1 Like

One of the very few Christmas songs I will listen to all year round.

2 Likes

Due to excessive swearing, I can’t link it, but ‘Winter’s F***ed Up’ by AnimatedJames, and the song it’s a parody of (that doesn’t swear, but I’m just to lazy to link) ‘Winter Wrap Up’

Another one of the few Christmas songs I’ll listen to any time of year.

3 Likes

The song actually starts around the 42 second mark.

If the language is cut too close I give mods permission to delete this post

I’ve been listening to a song called “The Simple Plot of Metal Gear Solid”. Its pretty catchy. It doesn’t swear excessively, per say, but its enough that I’m not gonna chance linking it. Check it out if you want. Its good.

2 Likes

I’m in the middle of watching My Hero Academia right now, so… yeah

1 Like

I know this isn’t actually a song, but I listen to it like it is. Just put it on loop and I’m a happy man. Tony Wedgewood is a gift upon this world. If I could just have an audio recording of every time he’s said “Each set sold separately” at the end of a commercial, I would be happy. Though it surprises me that Lego never produced audio book versions of the novels, seeing as he would make the perfect narrator. I don’t know what he’s doing now, but I hope he’s enjoying it.

4 Likes

Help. Also, anyone remember these from way back when?

Why did the tune pop back into my head without listening to the video? And are these still a thing?