What Toa Team you would've liked to see in the canon story?

@Starparu
VORIKI Is the one worthy of the name, “Starparu”.

5 Likes

The chronicler’s company is normally the most popular choice for a toa upgrade and I can see why.

As an alternative, however, it would be cool to have a toa team comprised of matoran each from a different year. It would be a tribute to all the previous years and it could allow matoran from different cultures with different experiences working together.

6 Likes

Definitely the first Toa Team. Just cause I like origins.

@Sharnak Agreed on seeing more of the Chronicler’s company.

I repeat: THE TOA CORDAK ARE ALREADY A THING. They question was: who did you want to become a Toa? Not: Which Toa would you like to see in set form?

Sorry. But does no one other than the peeps who responded ‘Chronicler’s Company’ understand what I’m asking?

Edited for Double Post -Nyran

3 Likes

The original post was a bit unclear on the matter.

The thing is that outside of the chronicler’s company has always been a popular choice ever since the Inika happened. I think it’s due to nostalgia and the fact that MNOG allowed people to get to know them in a way that no other matoran group has in years since.

Each of the company had a clear personality to them. Outside of physical appearance, I can’t say the same for the matoran in later years.

I will say that Mazeka would make for a good toa. I enjoyed him in Brothers in Arms even if the serial became a completely different story halfway through it.

2 Likes

OH! Thanks for clarifying

Either voyatoran/Mahritoran or Metrutoran. Sure the Av-matoran would be nice, but I’d prefer one of the older matoran sets like 2004-7 become toa. Mainly 6-7 since they are modified matoran and it would be interesting to see how they’d look

Actually, I was thinking the same thing!

But Dekar transformed into Hydraxon and Velika’s already a Great Being…

And Ahkmou became a mega-Turaga. GREG!!!

4 Likes

Ohey it’s Starparu.

3 Likes

I was about to say the exact same thing except that along Toa Mazeka (Became a Toa in Good Teridaxs’ dimension) and Toa Vultraz ((restored) same ordeal as Mazeka). And they all had the six primary element (Fire, Ice, Air, Stone, Earth, and Water) intertwined with light powers (like the Inika) and Photok was the leader. That was my idea for that.

2 Likes

Ya… I forgot how their powers work. You gave a good explanation. The reason why Kirop would be the leader since he’s the leader of the Av-Matoran, and of course Tanma’s the deputy because he’s a posterboy.

I only made Photok the leader because he was the first kardatoran I got and he looked the coolest one out of all 8 I made. But the others look cool as well. I’ll post a picture so you guys can see. But I see what you’re saying. I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought of this idea

1 Like

@codenamelego39 I can see how that could work but I wouldn’t make Vultraz a team member. He’s kinda… evil.

Resored Vultraz.

1 Like

I my comment I put him down a cured and lets just say that those other dimension guys break old habits. Also I came up with this in 2009 so I just thought Vultraz was a regular shadow matoran and I kept him but dropped Vican when I recreated them last month

the Toa Cordak.

@noob1234
Ehem… its Starnepu

Star + Onepu

Edited for Double Post -Nyran

1 Like

Eh. I guess that works?..

I would’ve liked to see the Metrutoran as Toa also.

Aren’t they kinda… jerks?

5 Likes

Orkham was a pretty cool guy, IIRC, but the rest were all jerks yeah. Except maybe Tehutti. I don’t remember him.

But I remember Orkahm owned Pewku before Takua did, so he must be a cool dude.

8 Likes

The more I think about it, the more I want to see creepy stalker Toa Vhisola.

8 Likes