What Toa Team you would've liked to see in the canon story?

I don’t know if this counts, but I always felt Dalu would make a great Toa. I can just see her now donning a Pakari and being the muscle of her team.

1 Like

Another topic I should have found earlier -_-

Here’s my list:
The REAL Toa Metru
Toa Mangai
The First Toa Team
Toa Voya
Toa Zenocron

2 Likes

Err, we met the real Toa Metru. If your talking about Likhan’s team, they went by a different name. If you’re talking about the Metrutoran, read Time Trap.

5 Likes

1: I am referring to the Metrutoran. I do not have Time Trap though, so whatevs =P
2:

3 Likes

Well, in Time Trap, it was revealed that the six Toa that we got were the ture Toa Metru, and that when Mata Nui decided who the six Toa Metru would be, he intentionally wrote it or whatever as the Metrutoran, knowing that Makuta would implant six other Toa, the true Toa Metru, in Likhan’s mind, trying to outsmart Mata Nui.

4 Likes

Ah. In that case the fake Toa Metru =P

2 Likes

Do what I do: call them the Great Disk Matoran.

~Onya the Landlord~

3 Likes

The Toa Hagah.

Voriki

1 Like

Voriki and Shadow Ahkmou would have been cool. As far as full teams go, though, I have to agree with @legomaster1378 that we were juggling too many protagonists as it was.

1 Like

In my head, the Toa Mahri sets are the Chroniclers company as Toa. I think they work really well for a rag tag, oddball team of Toa, being all different sizes and statures. It fits them very well.

I wanted to see the Toa team that restored Mata Nui’s Life. (No not the Inika, the one who did it before them. There was a member on the team named Jovan)

1 Like

All of the cordak

1 Like

The Cordak is actually a really a really good choice. Imagin seeing the adventures of the first group of Toa to decide to do Toa-ing as a team, rather than as individuals. It must have been iconic, and in those days unprecedented.

3 Likes

Along those same lines, it could also be interesting to see what it was like when all the Toa operated as a single faction. Of course there was still normal teams working together, but the higher-level teamwork and organization is something we only ever saw the remnants of.

3 Likes