What Toa would you be?

personally, Shadow Toa with the mask of Sonics (must exist because of all the other elemental masks)

Ah yes, the whole three of them. Two of which are kinda legendary one-of-a-kind masks not made from Toa Disks at all.

A good point. but there being three of them does indicate a pattern. I don’t expect there to be a mask of Fire or Water or Air, but I think the minor elements (like Sonics and Gravity) do have Kanohi.

Well, to be fair, actually. All of those are possibilities, and I believe that more Avokhii and Krakkahn are a possibility, but only if a Natural Shadow Toa was a thing.

Y’know, like Toa Nyran from the upcoming RoT story. Preview available in the Literature Section. 8D(Shameless Plugs are the best kind of plugs)

ALL of the shameless plugs!

As much as I love Earth Toa, I’d probably be a Toa of Gravity, wearing a Kadin. who needs telekinesis when you can just place your enemies into 0-G and watch them flail about? Being able to make things lighter or heavier at will has been shown at numerous points in the story to be incredibly useful in battle, and it just sounds fun to boot.

The Kadin stays for the same reason.

RIP that Gravity Toa that Lariska killed.

2 Likes

I’d like to point out something.

The thing is titled what Toa would wou be, not what Toa would you want to be.

Think something that fits your personal character, not what powers would be coolest. -_-

1 Like

That is a good point I hadn’t thought about. Honestly, I was thinking about what Toa you would want to be, but that sounds a whole lot more interesting.

I’d probably be a Toa of Fire with a Kanohi Huna (but my armor would be Mata red to differentiate me from Vakama) I’d carry a wword and shield.

My choice already embodies me, since I find that the Onu Matoran focus of history to be very much in my line of interest, and the Kualsi representing the various different places I have to be, and how much multitasking I have to do in a day, from school, job, chores, etc, etc.

And the Lance is there because I am a huge fan of Knight aesthetics, and etc. It’s like an ascended fanboy thing, with the tool being the only thing, in-universe, that I’d get to decide.

2 Likes

If we’re going for personality, then Earth. Earth all the way.

I would be a Toa of Magnetism. Magnetism is the coolest element to me because of all of the crazy stuff you can do with it. I would have metal attachments on my feet so I could use magnetism to make myself float and/or fly. I would also use a blade like Jaller Mahri’s, because a sword is usually my choice weapon when it comes to BIONICLE. And plus, then I could throw it at my enemy and use magnetism to bring it back to me, like Axonn’s Axe.
The Kanohi I would use has an interesting reason behind it; I have bad chronic pain, so I would use a Kanohi Pakari always set on a low level to give me the strength to actually fight and travel far distances.

1 Like

Toa of Magnetism or Toa of Earth. Mask would be the Volitak. Weapon would be something that kinda resembles the aqua blaster blade.

1 Like

toa of gravity, mask would be kraahkan, weapons would be a fire sword with a built in zamor launcher and a shield

Element would be Stone, weaponry incudes a Cordak Blaster, an Aqua Warblade, and Twin Propellers (unpopular opinion). Mask would be a brown Hordika Ruru.

As an engineer, I’d probably be a Toa of Iron. My weapons would be a pair of katar daggers and throwing knives, and i’d wear a Kanohi Sanok so I could use the throwing knives with perfect accuracy.

Element: Fire

Colors: Red primary, Blue secondary

Mask Shape: Mask of Creation

Toa Tools: Axe and shield

I’m a Toa of Air. That matches my personality, I think. My Mask would be the Mask of Telekinesis, and my weapon, without question, would be a katana, maybe with a knife as a back-up weapon.

Well, my self moc is a toa of plantlife, but I think I’m more along the lines of ice personality wise. While I can be outspoken and less serious on the internet, I’m more of a quiet introvert in real life.

Regardless, my mask is most certainly a Faxon.

My tools would be a saber of some sort(Given that I’m trained with one IRL) and I like to think of myself as having protosteel fighting claws too.

Well, I’ve now made a self moc, Scorzen (link: HugeDomains.com), which has changed a few things.

Scorzen is a toa of sonics, mainly because I prefer a quiet, peaceful environment. However, I also enjoy making music, so he’s a musician first and Toa-hero second. His mask is currently a great Matatu, but I might replace it with a non-mutated great Crast at some point. As far as weapons go, he’s got several, but his main weapon is usually a Sonitone, a sonic blaster that, with small modifications, doubles as an instrument, with two pistols as secondary weapons.

I named him Scorzen because I wanted to preserve some of my username, but Toa Scorpion_Strike didn’t sound right.

You and me both, Garnira