What Toa would you be?

Element: Psionics (cause Jedi powers)

Colors: Gold primary, dark blue secondary

Mask: Mask of Intangibility (Would make it look between the Great Mahiki mask and Avohkii,)

Toa Tools: Twohanded Longsword

1 Like

I say that i would use the Kanohi Hau color white white silver armor and a staff.

Being strongly ESTJ, my element would defiantly be fire. My mask, would be the Calix, I just have always really liked the way it looked, though I still can’t totally understand the limits of it’s power.
My colors would be orange (primary) and dark red and my tools would have to be a sword and shield.

Wow… I sound like a basic fire Toa… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to add a few clarifiers: I’d be Mata Green and light green, and my mask, the Matatu, would be shaped like a Kaukau.

Let’s see. For the Toa I’d want to be, I’d be a Toa of Jungle with Teal and Mata Green armour, wearing a Kualsi, and wielding a Bow. Sort of like my Self-MOC’s prospective Toa form, but not quite.
Not so sure about what Toa I’d actually be, but I’d probably wear an Avsa. :stuck_out_tongue:

…IDK… i have no idea

I would be a Toa of Iron, my Kanohi would be an Akaku, and my tools would be a halberd and a shield.

I was thinking about going with a Pikari, but that would be too OP.

And yes, for those who know, I know my current self MOC has fire, a huna, and battle axe. I choose to have two self MOCs.

My element would be Fire

and i would have the sword of transportation and the mask of copy that would basically copy someones else mask power.

I think stone matches my personality, though I’m into history so earth would probably suit me too. My Kanohi would be the Matatu, Mask of Telekinesis because moving stuff with your mind is awesome, though my Toa Tool would probably be something under the line of an intimidating pick/battle ax that can fire off waves of plasma.

1 Like

I think I would be a toa of fire with a Tryna (because it’s power of reanimation just sounds awesome) as mask and short blades as melee weapons or a giant warhammer.

Uh… revivalation?

I can post here, right?

Anyways, I want to be a toa of FIAAAAA, but I would probably be a Toa of Air, not for the tornadoes, but for the talkative-ness (when I’m not on the computer).
My mask… the mask of shielding, as I protect my friends, or some sort-of mask that makes people happy.
Weapon: My MIND! I use my surroundings and make strategies.

3 Likes

Probably wear a kakama or a pakari. I’d either be a toa of ice or of stone. I’d use a sword with a shield or a small spear.

1 Like

Ice, Iden, and um… a zamor launcher I guess?

Voriki Toa of electricity.( and ladies)

Air, Adaptive Miru, and a katana.
Also adaptive armor.

So basically Lewa Nuva?

Eh…
With a great deal of differences.

• Sand-Blue, Silver, Gunmetal and white as colorscheme.
  • White Kanohi Volitak.
  • A Thornax Launcher but using silver Zamor Spheres as ammo, with some knives on the sides. Basically, a crossbow.
  • Jaller Mahri sword with a Protosteel shield.
  • And i’ll be plasma.

But Su-Matoran are white and orange…

1 Like

Which is an amazing colour scheme.
It vexes me that anyone would pass that up…

2 Likes