What Toa would you be?

Plasma and the Kanohi Kadin Plasma and flying = awesome death from above :mask: .:smirk:

I would defiantly be a toa of earth or metal. My mask would either be a Pakari, or a Matatu. And my tool would be a GREAT BIG WAR HAMMER!!!

I think you meant to say definitely, but you said defiantly. Those are two different words.

1 Like

Sorry. I’m not the best at spelling. Should have double checked it.

1 Like

I would be the Toa Of Light. I could always compare myself to Takua at some point.

1 Like

I would have Arthron,my armor would be a mix of Dark Blue and Maroon/Dark red armor,I’d also be a Toa of Fire ,and I’d also have an axe

1 Like

Yes, yes he was. The differences were the fact that he was edgy. Very edgy.
I apologize for my former self

Now, however, I’m Metru green and orange, with a silver chestplate, still a Katana, a Skrall Shield, and a guitar.

1 Like

I want to be a green and white (no duh) Toa of Earth/Stone.

But I would likely be…a Toa of Earth or Air, depends…

1 Like

I’d be a Toa of Light with a kanohi Kakama and a Sword and Shield for weaponry. For colors, I would have White and Pearl Gold, with accents of Trans. Yellow. Sounds a bit simple, but it looks great. But if I wanted to do things a tad different, I’d choose a pink or an azure color as an accent.

Ether Toa of Light, Air, Water, or Earth.

Time to revive a dead topic! I’ve changed my mind, I’m more a Toa of The Green.

I’ve always considered myself a Toa of Ice. Want to know why?

Because I took that Colgate Toa personality test when I was little and it told me I was Nuju. Come on, you know you did it too.

Toa of Cocoa. :grinning:

Maximus! Toa of the ancients! I have control over earth, ice, and thunder, and can summon powers of extinct, ancient beasts!

I would probably be a toa of fire. Mostly because I’m a. Pyromaniac

I would be a toa of stone, with a black rau and shield and gun as my tools

Well, if i’m choosing a element myself it would be fire, but since i don’t get to choose i think it would be lightning. My mask would probably be a Kanohi hau (like Lhikans) because i would place protecting the matoran as the highest priority. And weapon would be a spear and shield, since they are very defensive weapons.

I would use the element of fire, have the Kanohi Kadin, the Mask of Flight, and I would weild a Feedback Spinner like Keetongu. My colors would be silver, trans green, and trans orange. I would also have a protosteel sword.

I’d be a potatoa :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d basically be my SM. More creative answer coming when I’m creative

1 Like

Element: Ice, Magnetism, and Psionics

Mask: Mask of Biomechanics fitted with a scope

Tools: Laser gun, protosteel sword