What topics do you regret making?

What are some topics that you have posted(moc, game, off topic, etc) that you regret making. Personally my two worse are Asmond, grand master of the Seven Head Council - #19 by ELE109 and Silver Fang - #9 by king328

2 Likes

I haven’t posted enough to really regret any, but the topics I have made were mostly ignored. (not that it bothers me particularly much)

1 Like

none on this website since, despite being here for over a year i’ve only made like 5 topics lol…

1 Like

All of my old mocs before I got a backdrop…

I have no regerts! Sorry, I was eating a Milky Way, I wish.

1 Like

Any moc topic of mine, since I most likely burned the retinas of whoever looked that those unholy abominations.

1 Like

Really the only topics I’ve made have been in creative content. I regret all of it.

2 Likes

All of my topics from when I joined-October 2016

After that my MOCS weren’t that bad but still not good and I was less serious which is a good thing

And this:

IT’S NOT VERY GOOD

The new Shovel Knight game looks weird.

Majority of my older topics
Those were dark times…

ttv infinity

1 Like

I can’t honestly say I really regret any of my topics. Even my worst mocs that I’ve posted here are still mocs that I’ve made, they’re a part of my past, and I’m not ashamed of them; I’m just glad I’m able to make better ones now. I may be good now, but I wasn’t always and I’m not ashamed of that fact.

Now posts? I’ve got a list of posts I regret longer than my arm. I’ve said some dumb things, especially when I was new here. But Every Moc, story, or art piece I’ve made, I’m proud of in some way; Every discussion topic I’ve made was fun while they lasted. So no topics, at least not yet.

~W12~

1 Like

Avocadoes and Eyes.

1 Like

I’d say there were more posts than topics that I’ve regretted from my earlier days here. I know I’m not particularly fond of my HowToBasic Topic now.

2 Likes

If you’ve never heard of “Quality Fanart,” get ready.

Back when the 2016 sets were leaked and I had already made numerous dumb comments about them, I made a joke picture about the sets. Don’t particularly care or remember what it was, but the first and all of them after it were toa heads on stickfigures. For some reason it got a lot of likes, so I made the fan art topic. After about a 1000+ posts (I think), things got out of hand, and the topic was closed for turning into meme territory.

I am not proud of a single one of those “fanarts.” I can do a joke picture much better than poor paint.net drawing skills. I don’t even think they’re that funny.

There’s also that one promotion topic I did on my “webcomic,” but that’s basically useless now, considering I don’t do them anymore and I don’t use tumblr.

3 Likes

I made topics for the toa of red pins podcast (old controversy, a lot of you probably weren’t around) and The Nutshack. I did it as a joke and more to make fun of them, but yeah, not really a great idea.

2 Likes

Oh yea I remember that guy. Good times.
Show me this podcast.

4 Likes

I remember that. I was a part of the problem, unfortunately; I can say I regret participating.

Ahem “How the mod squad ruined my life”

1 Like

None. I accept all my little monster topics as my babies and I shall cherish them no matter how corny they might be years from when they were made.

1 Like