What type/genre of music do you listen to most? Favorite artists?

I like punk rock, particularly the Clash and the Ramones.

2 Likes

Dubstep, House, Electro, EDM, Future Bass, Drum and Bass, Drumstep, Glitch Hop, Nu Disco, Hard Dance and Trance. Basically every genre Monstercat has.

2 Likes

Are Mega Man and Cave Story Genres?

2 Likes

I presume they’re subgenres of soundtrack.

Good old fashioned jazz and classical. Mostly by Duke Ellington, Benny Goodman, Herbie Hancock, all of those guys. I rarely like any pop music, with just a few exceptions. I also am really into 60’s music b/c of my parents.

1 Like

Classical music: the height of the art.

I do listen to quite a bit of J-pop

1 Like

I listen to a lot of J music too.

If by like “J Music” we mean the songs featured in Kamen Rider series(and 1 or 2 anime, but rarely), then I listen to that too!

maybe…

Id like to add to this.
Metal, Anime OP and ED music, Prog Rock, 70s, 80s, 90s Alt, some Jazz, and Daft Punk-esque techno.

Oh, and John Williams and Hans Zimmer.

2 Likes

Classic Rock
[RHCP][1]
Daft Punk
Classical
[1]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjVhk2o2zTw

2 Likes

Topic revive because why not?

My favorite Genre is rock/blues rock.
IE: Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Allman Brothers Band

But I have been known to branch off into metal from time to time =P

1 Like

I listen to:

Rock
Pop
Alternative
A little bit of EDM, Hip-hop/rap and electronic
And a couple songs from country (Taylor Swift, Florida Georgia Line)

Mainly rock and country and if we go for artists those would be Clutch(band), Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings, also game and movie soundtracks

I forgot to mention that my favorite artists are Linkin Park, The Fold, Fall Out Boy, Cryoshell, Paramore, Green Day, Halestorm, and P!NK

Almost anything from Imagine Dragons, the occasional Green Day song, and the GOTG soundtrack. Don’t forget “Spooky Scary Skeletons”!

Death Grips.

I love classical, alternative rock, contemporary, basically anythings thats not country. Some of my favorite artists are: Twenty-One Pilots, Lindsey Stirling, Antonio Vivaldi, Anberlin, The Painted Pianos, Norman Duck, Starset, Oliver Davis, Coldplay, and Bastille. I love so many other bands and artists. If it’s unique I probably like it as well

Since my topic was closed because I didn’t know this existed, here we go.

My top favorite are probably Lauren Daigle, Rend Collective, Francesca Battistelli, Laura Story, Britt Nicole, Jeremy Camp and Tenth Avenue North. They’re all Christian artists so yeah.

1 Like

Fallout boy, green day, John Whilliams,

1 Like