What was Your First Set / Experience with Bionicle

Please don’t kill this topic modsquad. Anyway what was your first experience with bionicle how did you get into the line what was your first set

1 Like

I got Tanma and Radiak at the same time and they were my first sets, (thats why my self MOC wears that mask)
And I got many of the glatorian sets.
After around 2012 I got out of Mocing for a while, then a few years later around 2014 I started Mocing a lot and got back into the whole line. Specially with it coming back.

Edited title to add in caps and mmoved category- Up+B

Vakama Metru was my first set way back in 2004. Man that’s like twelve years with BIONICLE now.

I’m old.

1 Like

while my first one was Zadakh (water vahki) i didnt really know it was a bionicle and the first set i truely experienced as bionicle which got me hooked into the story was Thok. i loved him as soon as i got him.

after i got thok i got obsessed. i got bionicle heroes, bought all the comics and all of the books. i had this friend group who had no idea and once i told them about it, the entire group became obssessed

all praise Thok the drifter

1 Like

My first set was Galva.

My first set was Pohatu Nuva, but my first experience with Bionicle was my neighbour, he had all the sets from 02-03 and little 3 year old Pek thought they were the coolest things ever, I’d go to his house all the time to play with them with him. Eventually I watched Mask of Light, and then got my first set.

binklez

I always remember my first set as Nuju Hordika, but I also had a Vahki Nuurahk. I dunno. It’s weird, they’re weird, but I like 'em.

My first set was Pohatu Mata back in the good old year of 2001.

Ok, here’s the thing, we don’t allow people to make topics that already exist.

This particular topic already exists here:

and here:

So, I’m sorry about this. But this topic will be closed because it is a duplicate topic, which is against the rules.

Please use the search feature by clicking the magnifying glass icon in the top right hand corner to search for topics that already exist before making a new one. Thanks! :smile:

– Waj

6 Likes