What Would YOU Do As A Super Villian?

Place sleeper agents into whatever organization the heroes are in

Put skittles in the m&ms bowl.

Sacrifice all yall for more time on the clock.

4 Likes

That’s probably the most devious thing said so far! Someone did that to me once, except it was trail mix, and there were also Reese’s Piece.

6 Likes

I would play Plague inc with the world.

1 Like

Make armies of Hailfire Droids, Vulture Droids, Tank Droids and Droidekas. After acquiring the proper licensing from Disney, of course.

5 Likes

If I were a super villain, I’d hack into all nuclear arsenals all over the globe and blow humanity to extinction for all of its travesties. Then, as the last and only “reasonable” human being I’d fly off into space with my army of robot minions, synthesized sustainable food source, and nuclear arsenal in order to search for more societies to either commend for their purity or blow them all to radiological oblivion.

2 Likes

wouldn’t it be more easier to make yourself immortal and/or leave some of humanity left so it can become better then yourself to better humanity?

2 Likes

Deflate the ball at sporting events

2 Likes

I would go about making a plan, then explain a different plan to my enemy to confuse them. Then destroy all who opposed me.

1 Like

I would take my worst enemy’s gurl and then shank him a couple of times.

Then shank his gurl

2 Likes

I would be the puppet master that reforms the world to my liking. And the best part is no one will realize what I’m doing until it’s to late!

MUHUWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

1 Like

A couple of years ago I made a character that would represent me if I was a super villain

I’ll leave it to say that character is not board appropriate

2 Likes

Make that two heroes!

3 Likes

Actually, That makes it three.

Post 2: I’d probably come up with some stupid plan to take over the world or something and best the heroes after which I’d monologue my plan to them and leave them to their demise unattended so they can escape and stop me.

3 Likes

After further consideration, I have decided to become the ultimate. The one and only Grin Gebblin.

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2014/081/0/8/green_goblin_fsjal_by_hknx-d7b6h7m.jpg

10 Likes

I’d conquer France.

Not like they can put up much of a fight.

4 Likes

I’d try to make everything Pink and Fluffy.

1 Like

II’ll begin by huddling into an underground base somewhere on one of the Poles (north, south)… and live the high life while slowly taking over the world with magical mumbo-jumbo. I would also put everyone in the world under surveillance, and annihilate any one of them that could be a hero. And if I end up dying, I’ll release a horrible plague that slowly turns your body into a mangled mess of flesh, complete with blue pins and red axles. Eljay gets to be the test subject. I’ll leak his unmasked face on the internet before he goes, of course… and the cardboard Miru as a trophy… heh.

(quick offtopic question: how do i add spoilers and strikethrough text?)

1 Like

I’d try to stop Batman.

1 Like

Make subtle tpyos to mess with peopIe.

6 Likes