What would you do if a TTV cast member walked up to you?

licks @Kahi 's blood off of hand

Mornin.

2 Likes

I’d just say hi, and tell them how big of a fan I am. Then I might get their autograph.

Hm, if it’s Meso or Var, I’d chill and hang out with 'em. If it’s Venom or Kahi, a brawl might start. If it’s Viper, I’d ask her to play Wraith King and see where we go from there. Takuma and Exx… Same as Meso and Var.

13 Likes

say hello

I’d act cool and nonchalant on the outside, and squeal like a fan girl on the inside

4 Likes

@IllustriousVar, bow and say “greetings illustrious fellow”

@Mesonak, say “NOO! GO LEFT!”

@Eljay, throw the stash of blue and red pins I keep in my pocket at him and run.

@Viper, bow and kiss her hand.

@Kahi, just stare.

@Venom, say “I give you a 4.5 out of 5”

11 Likes

I would say hello.

We would talk about star wars while eating delicious pasta.

11 Likes

Spaghetti?

Maybe lasagna…

why not both?

Why not potatoes?

1 Like

Tip the fedora while you’re at it.

16 Likes

.#shotsfired

1 Like

Like Eljay’s Indiana Jones hat?

1 Like

Me: “What do you want?”

Eljay: “You’re too pink! You must be banned! By AppLego!” cue evil scheme being told to me then me being tied to a train track

1 Like

I change my answer: I would invite them to dinner, where ever they want, or just hang out with them.

Honestly I’d say, “Oh, hey there. Didn’t expect to see you come to my house.” You know, greet them, make them feel welcome, and invite them in.

I’d stroke their hair.

That’s not creepy, right?

6 Likes

no, not at all…

runs

5 Likes

If it was Meso, Var, Kahi, Viper, Venom, or Takuma, I would just talk with them and have fun.

If it was Eljay, I would ask him “when is BioCraft coming out” and lol as his head explodes in rage.

:wink:

9 Likes