What would you do if a TTV cast member walked up to you?

Depends on the cast member - chances are i wouldn’t recognise them if i met them in real life unless i knew i was going to meet them. Not the best with recognising people too much in public ><

3 Likes

I dunno man, you don’t see very many people with Mirus walking around in public.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Depends where you live :stuck_out_tongue:

Though that should totally become an event, meeting up with Bionicle masks and stuff. Would be a great idea for Bionicle themed parties

4 Likes

If it was Meso, he seems like the kind of guy who would like to meet fans, so I’d say hi n’ stuff.

Since the only thing i could fathom They would Walk up to me for would be dirrections i would give them dirrections.

If it was Eljay, I’d say happy holidays. If it was Ven, Happy Ramadan.

I would say,“Hey I watch your videos and they’re pretty dang good, keep up the awesome content.”

2 Likes

I’d look at them, point dramatically and shout

Or “Holy Gadunka”.

1 Like

Have a hobo punch HIM in the face.

1 Like

Okay!
@Eljay
If I knew Eljay was coming up north to Canada I would make a cardboard Huna just to go up and meet him and get a picture!
@Mesonak
Give him a pack of raisins my message board account on a piece of paper then through ice cubes in the air!
@Kahi
Give him a high five and say “Lots of love to you lawyer!”
Var
Probably ask him about his opinions of stuff!
@TakumaNuva
Ask him what books he reads
@Viper
Well… I would go up give he flowers and a stuffed Zaktan I made her. I would then go on to give her my number, she would never text me back, but hey! Atleast I have the camera in the Zaktan :smiling_imp:
BONUS:
@Lady_Kopaka
Tell her how good she draws and maybe give her a cartoon I have made :grin: if you guys have seen any of my Mocs you can usually see the cartoons I draw lol

4 Likes

FIND OUT ON BIOTALK BOOK CLUB

VIDEO VERSION EXCLUSIVE TO VESSEL

But seriously, not much in the way of novels as of late.

4 Likes

Probably freeze up and feel sick…

2 Likes

How are you allowed to still be on these boards? /s but srsly…

Anyway, I’d probably not say anything. They have better things to do than talk to some person that they’ve never heard of. :stuck_out_tongue:

(And also, any time I’ve met someone who’s work I enjoy…my body basically shuts down. Like, I physically cannot speak or move, so I’d end up just creepily staring at this person. :stuck_out_tongue: )

4 Likes

Ha no idea :laughing:

1 Like

Creeep.

1 Like

Yeah, you can keep your “gifts” thanks.

24 Likes

Just gotta say I made that before I kinda knew boundaries and though that was meant to be a joke it does come across as extremely creepy :laughing: So sorry if anyone thought I was just weird :yum:

2 Likes

You are weird my friend, but I understand how it is to not realize boundaries…

1 Like

I would most likely be listening to a the podcast and not paying attention, then bump in to one of the cast members, look up recognize who it was and show he/she The video on my phone.

If it were @IllustriousVar, I’d shout, “Mardi Gras!” and start a Mardi Gras choir.
If it were @Eljay, I’d try in vain not to tear off his mask.
If it were @Mesonak, there would be an endless stream of video game references spouting out of me, half of which he probably wouldn’t get.
If it were @Viper, I might actually have a sensible conversation. Shocking.
If it were @Venom, I’d probably talk about MOCing and bug him to give us tricks on it.
If it were @Kahi, I’d shout across the room that he was the only lawyer I like.
If it were @TakumaNuva, I don’t know. Probably just sit there in silence like I always do.

1 Like