What would you want in a Hero Factory Reboot?

If it were darker, I would want a war. The villains unite and have the factory made after the breakout, and the heroes have to change their ideas to making expendable troops to combat the new threat.

3 Likes

Darn, I can’t say “I would want no Reboot…”

Well, honestly, something a lot more substantial than we got. Character driven plot lines, Hero lore, even more awesome villains (I actually really liked a lot of them, even some of the more childish ones).

Some less one-dimensional Heroes, more of Mr. Makuro’s presence, a greater emphasis on the dangers of being a Hero, better looking sets, more interesting locations.

The whole shebang.

2 Likes

A developed and complex storyline that continues through the years, a consistent upgrade process that doesn’t change every two years, consistent voice actors and personalities, and no battle machines

3 Likes

Breakout storyline, only expanded upon.

Evil Heroes, the Origin of the Hero Factory, Bionicle Cameos…

5 Likes

No human first names

2 Likes

Yeah…
Especially not Preston…
Not a good name for the alpha leader…

1 Like

I would like to have had a bigger variety on heroes, (I got really sick of the same group for 5 years) as well as an emphasis on custom hero creating like they did with the recon team with the 2.0 upgrade. Probably more complex sets like Witch Doctor, Rocka XL, and Black Phantom would be cool as well. Also, adding more story centered around the different worlds and cities the heroes go too because I feel the only real backstory on planets where Quatros and Makuhero City. I wouldn’t mind if it was rebooted, more sets :smile:

3 Likes

More solid sets, possibly back armor.

2 Likes

I agree. Setting development and complex building villains would be nice.
######I also want a beta team…

1 Like

or any other team in general, I hated that the entire line was centered on the same 9 heroes for the alpha team.

1 Like

I’d like a dark and gritt-
No?
Okay.

I’d like to see more complexity in the sets, along with much more lore. :smile:

1 Like

I would like complexity like witch doctor, more variety in the hero’s, and an overall personality in the hero’s. Lego did well on the villains, but not the other sets. Oh, and lose the cheesy kiddy attitude, at least make it a little more dark.

3 Likes

I would like to return to similar plot-lines like those in the books. I would like the return of the same Alpha team for all of its run, but with consistent ideas and personality’s (Bulk being strong and trying to learn to make himself smarter, Evo being a calm quiet ninja-type and respectful, Furno being a hotheaded rookie trying to get Stormer’s respect. ETC)

I would also like for the villains to be more serious, and more dangerous.

I think a full fledged TV show, and I would like LEGO to try to make it interesting and give it a good bit of faith.

1 Like

You know what would be good? A show aimed at younger kids, with a different villain every time, with little to no link between episodes. I believe this is called “western style” or something? Yeah, more mature fans like us may not like it but I think it would make more of a hit.

That was pretty much HF’s show, a very episodic show, with not much of a link.

I think that was the joke.

Because of HF’s simplicity, I think they could get away with a continuation. The only thing I’d want for the sets would be some more bulk and complexity, and maybe some consistency in character designs. Scrawny Bulk bothered me to no end.

5 Likes

I’d want it to take a risk. Change something. Kill someone off. Someone important like Furno, or Surge, maybe even blow up the factory. Let’s have a villain who is actually dangerous. Sure, a lot of villains were implied to be dangerous, but none of them actually hurt anyone or did anything super significant (with the exception of the dude who busted everyone out, that was neat.)

Basically, by playing it safe, you’re guaranteed to have a “meh” line. Let’s take a risk, and see what happens.

EDIT: If you’ve seen my channel, you’ve seen me kill Rocka and blowup the factory… It was fun

5 Likes
3 Likes

I would want Hero Factory to have more complex builds like the first G2 wave. The original HF was a bunch of copy and pasted builds.

2 Likes