What's going on in your life?

My water was knocked out by Matthew, so I had to spend about two hours biking up to food lion to buy some bottled water so we don’t die of thirst.

Only to see it wasn’t there. it was a whole empty shelf.

1 Like

So I got hit by Matthew pretty hard. Didn’t have power/water for a day and a half, but all is alright now.

Hope everyone else hit is okay/gets things restored soon <3

2 Likes

Update:
Went to the doctor and fortunately it’s only an infection.
Unfortunately it’s in my other ear too, but symptoms are only in my right.
Doc gave me some meds and hopefully should get better by the end of the week

4 Likes

The last few months of my life have been a rollwrcoster ride. First I started high school, which seems normal until you realize I came from a school if 40 kids. I litteraly had 2 kids in my grade. Second, I got a job working weekends at an apple orchard, which is pretty stressful and makes me the worst friend ever because I can never spend time with my friends because I’m at work. Than, my YouTube channel tripled in size and takes up almost all free time, because I do a lot of stop motion on it.

I’m not complaining though because all those things have been going great. I’m doing well in school, my boss loves me, and I have the nicest subscribers ever.

3 Likes

I have a recommendation for a great free workout program I do called F3 (link to site here, assuming it’s not against advertising rules: http://f3nation.com/). The hard part being it’s not everywhere, only select parts of the U.S., and you have to workout pretty early in the morning. Still, it helped me get into shape.

As for me, right now I have loads of schoolwork (wonder what I’m doing spending on my time on the Boards, LOL), to where I’m working from 7:00 in the morning till 8:00 or 9:00 at night. Hopefully it’ll pass over, otherwise, it’s a good experience to have under my belt.

1 Like

Thanks for telling me about that workout, but I already have my own workout I do at the gym that works really well for me.

1 Like

:astonished:
Insert jaw-drop

3 Likes

Keep in mind i posted that a while back, so the weight I work with has increased. But the reps have gone down, and I have added a few other things. I’m usually in the gym for about an hour and a half to two hours doing this.

1 Like

New update.

I’ve been taking the antibiotics for 4 days now.
Turns out, I’m supposed to take them on an empty stomach, so they haven’t helped at all.

And now my ear has gotten worse.

To the point where I’m losing sleep cause of the sheer pain.

2 Likes

Sorry man, I hope it’ll feel better for you. At least it’s still only an in infection. You’ll be in my thoughts and prays man.

2 Likes

New and possibly final update.
Went to an ear Doctor. Doc pulled out a black gunk ball from my ear, and put some ear drops in there. No more pain, hearing improved in the ear, and got a prescription for some ear drops.

9 Likes

yay :grin:

I have no cross country race today so I thankfully can stay home and rest :grinning:

2 Likes

I live in washington and supposedly the biggest storm in 30 years is coming.
its only 1:00 p.m and its already getting dark outside.

3 Likes

Surprise!

New update…

Ear started bleeding.
and boy was it bleeding.
Went to the ER about an hour ago, got checked.
It was just a ruptured eardrum caused by the ear infection, but they told me it was great that I went because I would’ve kept using the ear drops, which probably would’ve made it worse.

It’ll probably heal up in a week. Just gotta make sure nothing goes in.

7 Likes

How? Did it just start leaking out like a nosebleed?

Yep
Looked in the bathroom mirror and some was dripping down my face

7 Likes

Man, that must be horrible.
I’ve coughed up blood upon multiple occasions, and have bloody noses almost every day, because of my stupid weak nose arteries.
So I know how awful it is to be bleeding out of your head.
Get well soon.

1 Like

Last week I got Alpha Sapphire. Completed the main game and the Delta Episode.
Currently trying to catch all the legendaries that are available in the game.

my sister’s bird(^) died yesterday

7 Likes