What's going on in your life?

I’m in Massachusetts and am gonna try to see Slime and Oculus next sunday

so that’s cool

7 Likes

this is literally my schedule.

1 Like

Not sure if I can say this on the boards, but here.

So I made out with this girl on Friday at my college. I thought she was really cute, and we cuddled for a bit. Afterwords, we hung out and walked around campus, and I decided to ask her out on a date. Her response?

“If my boyfriend isn’t back by tonight, then sure!”

So on a scale from 1 to an inclined plane wrapped spirally down an axle, how screwed am I?

6 Likes

Most likely over 9000.

2 Likes

If you only known about in a love-angle, but if her boyfriend found out about this, than all things run.

1 Like

Probably halfway.

Word of advice. If she’s clearly cheating on her boyfriend to hang out with you, then don’t put your stock in her. Treat her casually. Have fun, but not too much fun. And don’t do anything that would make her bad enough to want to tell on you to her boyfriend.

4 Likes

So I’ve found myself having a lot of free time since work has slowed down a bit. I use some of this free time to go to the gym, but I still need more things to do so I’m not bored out of my mind. I’ve cut back on playing video games for while so I need some new things to do any suggestions?

2 Likes

My standard recommendations are to read Lord of the Rings or watch Star Trek. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Already seen lord of the rings a lot and Star Trek not really a fan of but I’m willing to give it another shot, what season or episode do you recommend?

1 Like

Well my silky smooth man voice recently got accepted to be a voice actor for a machinima channel with over 6,000 subs.

Oh yeah, also got a WWII Arisaka from Iwo Jima with the emperor’s mark still on it. Taken by my great great uncle. (Don’t tell anyone.)

5 Likes

If she just made out with some other guy I wouldn’t be surprised if she did the same for you.

Apparently four people people enjoy hearing about your misery, Ora.

5 Likes

The Trouble with Tribbles (season 2, episode 15). It’s a hoot!

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation I’ll watch later tonight.

@John_Smith so I just got done watching that episode and let me tell you it really was a great episode.

1 Like

Awesome! If you wanna watch more, most of the first 2 seasons are pretty great. (Season 3 isn’t bad, but it’s not really a good place to start.) It’s not usually THAT funny, but there’s almost always a humorous undercurrent. If you don’t wanna just go from the beginning, some other fun episodes are Mirror Mirror, A Piece of the Action, and The Enemy Within. Let me know how it goes!

1 Like

Alright so tomorrow is my rest day from the gym which means I have a few hours of free time. So I’m going to watch as much of Star Trek as i can, I’ll let you know how it goes.

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like

College is not as much fun as people say it will be in High School.

Not as much fun at all.

1 Like

And High School doesn’t seem as fun as some people have told me.

5 Likes

Yes I enjoy pain and suffering very much. I revel in it, I have misery scented glade in my room.

7 Likes